Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

So........what the heck was BBAD about. I'm expecting noms to be P.O'd and several arguments and suddenly....Russell in the back yard, making warm and fuzzy. I thought, a ploy, but nope. Why? After the face the "others" are like what is Russell doing, and etc. Even now Jessie talking to Russ about WTF. Interesting.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Russell suddenly come to the conclusion that this is all crap. He said he's tired of 24-7 game talk. Just wanted to have some fun. And who did he go to for fun? Jeff, Jordan, Laura, Casey. Russ even screamed at Lydia to shut up (when he went into the kitchen for a drink) and she was in the bathroom oiling and rubbing Jessie's feet. Excuse me I just thew up in the back of my throat. Swallow, anyway.............

To be continues.........

continued too, lol. Yikes my typos.

Only one likes him. Alison Grodner. She thinks he's "eye candy." That lady has some seriously low standards. I really hope this season scores the lowest ratings ever and CBS replaces her. The show has gone steadily downhill since Shapiro left and she was the only driving force left.

She thought that Dick was hot too! What a lowlife.

Once Jeff goes I'll stop watching. I'm sure a lot of other people will too. This is setting up to be the worst rated season ever, easily.

Seriously. Don't Tivo it. Don't watch it on TV. If you're REALLY curious just read the live updates or view the episodes on the web but don't give them viewership on the TV. Make their ratings plunge. Show them we're sick and tired of Groder's stupid twists that have ruined nearly every season since she got on board.

Does anyone truly know if Jess and Russ were jocks in high school. Most men who start body building young usually do so out of the fact that they were bullied as children...

JMO

I think I head a conversation in which Jesse said he had been working on his body for four years. He was most likely the really short, skinny kid and since he also seems pretty dumb, I doubt he had anything going for him in high school.

I have to admit for the first time this season, I found myself glued to BBAD last night and as much as I dislike Russell, he rocked the house last night. It was hysterical to see his side, going nuts on him.

From what I have seen on the feeds, I don't think Natalie goes for him in that way. He has tried in awkward ways to hit on her and she just brushes them off. For her, I think he is just the muscle behind her mouth (I know that sounds a bit sexual but not meant that way). That is probably why Lydia got to move up to her current position.

This would make sense as to why she is always under him. At least each time I see the feeds. I am going off of more her reactions from the start and not so much now. She seems to be under him but not as hard as before.

I was just thrown off by what Laura said. It didn't make any sense to me.

Archived