Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Gnat make out with Jessie? Laura made a comment today about how Natalie has a boyfriend back home that she wants to marry but look at how she is acting with Jessie.

I know Jessie and Lydia are always under a blanket but I had not heard/seen anything about Gnat and Jessie.

Could Laura be commenting on the fact that it is so obvious that Gnat wants Jessie?

Did Gnat make out with Jessie? Laura made a comment today about how Natalie has a boyfriend back home that she wants to marry but look at how she is acting with Jessie.

I know Jessie and Lydia are always under a blanket but I had not heard/seen anything about Gnat and Jessie.

Could Laura be commenting on the fact that it is so obvious that Gnat wants Jessie?

I think Jessie is trying way too hard to prove he's not gay. He chooses manly females as his beard.......not much in the brains dept.

From what I have seen on the feeds, I don't think Natalie goes for him in that way. He has tried in awkward ways to hit on her and she just brushes them off. For her, I think he is just the muscle behind her mouth (I know that sounds a bit sexual but not meant that way). That is probably why Lydia got to move up to her current position.

Lydia did some deed w/ Jessie under the covers but Gnat just jokes around with him. I don't know that Gnat finds him attractive. Of course, I don't know why anyone would find Jessie attractive. I had high hopes for Lydia but BLECH. Her stock w/ me plummeted as soon as I found out her and Jessie...(uh oh, threw up a bit in my mouth).

Possibly Dan may be asking trivia questions for the have/have nots contest.....he is such a ham may take awhile longer.......

Sure hope Chima has to sleep there again.....just because she is such a princess.....NOT........lol......

If trivia has been on for four hours we may have some interesting viewing when they finally come back on!

Wouldn't it be nice if BB felt sorry for the popular group and decided they needed another member so they thought, "I bet Jeff would also be popular in high school so we can move him to that team". I know, I know.....wishful thinking on my part but it would sure make me happy!

I want Jesse, Gnat and Russel on slop so bad I can't stand it. They may drive the other people in the house crazy in the process but I'll laugh my butt off if it happens!! :D

Feeds came back and Laura and Jordon are crying.

Ronnie said he picked Jeff and Laura and Laura is the one to go.

Ronnie in the HOH with Jessie

OK Ronnie is telling Russ and Jess that he is putting up Jeff and Laura. He said Jeff asked to be put up.

Oh Ronnie just got called to diary and they said it was for noms.

Chima is doing a freak out on Michele. She came in took Laura's bed and is screaming at Michele. I guess Michele wanted the bed but Chima said she got it first. Of course Natalie is getting right in the middle and telling Michele to claim another bed. wha??

honestly.. i dislike every athlete (minus Jeff), and chima as human beings.. they suck at life..

Natalie just said "Well who ever gets that bed better know we will be staying up till 5am everyday anyways!!! so they wont want to be here anyways."

Archived