* Russell *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Jordan on the block now I am hoping that Russell stays in the house a long time. I'd like to see Roonie, Jesse and Natalie go before him just so they know that he is still there and they are gone. And I want Ronnie out before jury so he can crawl home with his head up his own a**!

With Jordan on the block now I am hoping that Russell stays in the house a long time. I'd like to see Roonie, Jesse and Natalie go before him just so they know that he is still there and they are gone. And I want Ronnie out before jury so he can crawl home with his head up his own a**!

I like to see Russ stay now too and watch him elimate Lydia & Chima the original two who wanted him up from his alliance.....

I like to see Russ stay now too and watch him elimate Lydia & Chima the original two who wanted him up from his alliance.....

And Kevin, too. He was wagging his tail and his ears were perked up as he yapped his adoring agreement with Lydia.

I was appreciating Russell's game earlier. I have to say that my money is on Russell for the win now. LOL He knew he was on the ropes next week if he or one of the athletes didn't win. He told Jeff earlier that things were going down tonight. Russell knew he was going to throw Ronnie under the bus. Was Natalie in on the plan?

Although he's a little higher on the Big brother scrotem pole, I still want Russell on the block...maybe with Ronnie. I just wan to see how far he will explode. I would also like to watch Ronnie regret not backdooring Russ.

Laura kept saying last night during the big blow up on Ronnie that even if she goes home, she wants them to take out Ronnie next week.

Although I like Laura a LOT, she's smart, semi-athletic, etc...I fear she might have secured her eviction with her superb game play last night...now they ALL know she's no slouch and Jordan must be the original "dumb blonde" they tell all the jokes about! So keeping Jordan is a voe they can ALL manipulate, especially if they get Jeff to agree...I'm hoping Russel went DOR and we get a REAL fresh start!

Russell is taking it too far with his antics. Yes, it was strategic to do what he did last night. Try to gain some class Russell. When someone "does you wrong", learn to take the high road.

I'm among the worst (or best , heehee) in the criticisms of Bonnie, but I have to say, it's hard to kick 'em when they're down. Russell, on the other hand, has absolutely no problem. He's poised right out side the HOH BR, waiting for his next chance. I suppose he wants to make sure he stays down. I think he needs to consider carefully how far he's going to take it.

Archived