* Russell *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russel showed me a lot last night by being willing to hang out and have fun with Jeff and Co. He's not as bad as I thought he was. I love it when he snapped at Lydia last night. The look on her face was priceless.

Russel showed me a lot last night by being willing to hang out and have fun with Jeff and Co. He's not as bad as I thought he was. I love it when he snapped at Lydia last night. The look on her face was priceless.

And then she moaned and cried for hours about it! They were crowering in the bedroom like three little pigs with the wolf outside the door. But it was just fine when Russell was directing his hostility against the others. He was their hero then.

It's nice to see Russell trying to get along with the "other side" but I'm wondering if he's doing it simply because he's heard from several people Ronnie said he wants to back door his arse. He could very well be doing damage control in hopes he doesn't end up getting kicked out this week.

IMO they all need to drop the high school mentality and just enjoy the time in the house instead of being all lathered up 24/7 hating on another HG. All that negative energy is going to come back and bite them in the butt.

I watched his conversation with Ronnie, and it made me like him a little bit. He showed compassion, which I didn't think he had in him. He realizes how awful his group is treating J, J, L, and C and that it's unnacceptable. He went up by a lot in my book, now he just has follow his own advice.

I think even if he is just trying to make amends with the "other side" to save his behind, at least he's not being such a jerk. and after the conversation with Ronnie, and the way he jumped lydia, I might be able to like him just a little. Only time will tell I guess.

^^Agreed^^ After seeing him act like a nice human being last night, showed me a side that I could learn to like... He's right when he said, "Noms have been made, why can't I just de-compress?" and "If I want to have a drink outside, why can't I?" "Just because my group is staying couped up in the house." "That's BS"

I liked that he wanted to turn off the game and just hang out... And I LOVED him going off on Lydia!!!

I think one thing we have to remember is many of Russel's biggest a'hole moments have been pure gameplay. Hell, his biggest a'hole moment, attacking Jeff out of the blue for "technotronics" he admitted in the DR was to get under his skin and screw up his game.

Now while I don't condone that type of "game play" (couldn't stand ED for it), I can understand it.

I think Russell is 'game smart'. I think he has realized that Ronnie's intent is to backdoor and athlete and he's trying to protect himself. What he doesn't realize is Ronnie's first choice to backdoor is him because he is the biggest threat of all the athletes.

I'm thinking byebye Russell, lol.

plus russell is antagonizing the bully bunch (lydia, kevin, nat, cly) who would normally vote to keep him...no way would the good guys ever vote to keep russell...if he stays, let him put ronnie up and out....

Yea he showed us he might indeed like guys saying he would be with one for $250, 000 :animated_rotfl:

Yea he showed us he might indeed like guys saying he would be with one for $250, 000 :animated_rotfl:

I might too. /shrug

Someone may later make fun of me for doing it but I can smile and say "I may be whatever you want to call me but I'm one with 250 thousand dollars".

I might too. /shrug

Someone may later make fun of me for doing it but I can smile and say "I may be whatever you want to call me but I'm one with 250 thousand dollars".

Sorry that ain't that much money for me :) Now a million or two would maybe let me say that to them ;)

Ya know what, I'm a straight male, and I'd do it, leave the show, get my $$$, say later to the tranny, and roll it over into 1 million or 2... With $$$, you can make $$$... IMO

ETA: But, I'd make DAMN sure no physical contact would be had, or the deal woud be off...

Why would that make me gay? I'd be richer, but not gay... Just sayin

I took be with as a sexual act that Russell talked about .If it were just a dinner date hell I would hold hands or even get a picture kissing him for the paparatzzi for $250 000 . Larry King kissed Brando for free right :animated_rotfl

Russell's probably has done it for nothing. Ask Jesse.

:animated_rotfl: Jordan thinks they are that way .

I can do that with money without being gay :animated_rotfl:

Well I'm sorry, not all of us are millionaires like you.

As a matter of fact you're probably the only one on these boards.

Well I'm sorry, not all of us are millionaires like you.

As a matter of fact you're probably the only one on these boards.

I never said I was a millionaire. A lot of people invest in stocks and to me the price of 250 000 to have sex with a guy would not be worth it ;)

Changing topic don't ya think Nick would kick Russell's ass ?

I mean Nick was more coordinated ,faster and I bet been in a lot more bar fights then Russell .

Archived