* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who is supposed to be a long time fan of BB, is supposed to be one of the brains, and is self-confessed "the smartest player in this house", Ronnie sure is playing rather stupidly. Once the HOH comp got down to him and Michelle, he was assured of being safe and should have let her win. :rolleyes:

Methos.....ITA. If he has "control" over her like he thinks he does, he should have let her do all of his dirty work this week. You would think that these people would learn......but it happens season after season.

Is anyone watching Ronnie in the eco-room with the meatheads right now? OMG! They're all in there totally laughing at what Ronnie pulled off.

Isn't he clever??? He's great! CBS just loves him...blah, blah, blah.

He's telling them he's planning to put up Casey and Laura. Laura should have kept her mouth shut and not told chima that the house was being played.

I can barely watch this; I keep having to mute my feed. Disgust! Ugh.

I stand by my previous serial killer assumption, and from this day forward will only refer to Ronnie as "Skonnie", or something equally demeaning if someone suggests something better. How about "Weanie" for weasel-Ronnie? Yes, that's it for now, but I"m open for more suggestions.

Weanie, your time is limited!

Is anyone watching Ronnie in the eco-room with the meatheads right now? OMG! They're all in there totally laughing at what Ronnie pulled off.

Isn't he clever??? He's great! CBS just loves him...blah, blah, blah.

He's telling them he's planning to put up Casey and Laura. Laura should have kept her mouth shut and not told chima that the house was being played.

OMG Casey is going to kill him. Bah by Ronnie.

Ronnie just said, while laughing, "I don't mean to sound egotistical, but I have them (Jeff's team) so f**kin' twisted up."

These people don't seem to realize that there's only ONE winner. duh. They're gonna get played too sooner or later.

Yep, that's the best consolation of this show. It looks like it could be like last season, where my favorites were the first to go. Then the only joy is watching the rest of the *ssholes turn on each other. Weanie, as the "mastermind" will be one of the first to go. I'm happy now just living in that future. argh manargh!

why do i want to rip his heart out? seriously if i was in that house i'd make ed look like a saint. why didn't casey eliminate ronnie instead of jeff?

Ronnie is in way over his head. He thinks He has the smarts to outwit the athletes, but I think he is the biggest fool in the house. Ronnie is a snake and he will get booted from the house soon. He is now my least favorite HG.

Now that Ronnie the Rat Boy is HOH, and the first week is over, I think I'll lay off BB for a bit. Exhausting. I almost forgot I have a life, lol lol. :D

Dude, you totally overloaded didn't you? I'm on the verge myself... :animated_rotfl:

Ronnie just faught with Casey, trying to convince Casey that he knew it was him who lied. Casey was like, "dude, it was either you or me and I know it wasn't me so I don't know what to tell you". Then Ronnie runs inside and says, "he's out there trying to say it wasn't him but I know it was". Meanwhile Casey is out in the yard saying, "he just laid the ground work to put me up"... totally on to him. Casey better not go this week, I couldn't handle it.

I stand by my previous serial killer assumption, and from this day forward will only refer to Ronnie as "Skonnie", or something equally demeaning if someone suggests something better. How about "Weanie" for weasel-Ronnie? Yes, that's it for now, but I"m open for more suggestions.

Weanie, your time is limited!

I personally call him the rat fink b@st@rd, but I highly doubt that is allowed here so I could go for the Weasel.

I agree with the people that say that he should have let Michelle have it because now the target on his back has grown even bigger. And it grows, along with my dislike of him as a player, with every arrogant, lying comment that he makes.

Archived