* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie's game right now seems to be backing himself into a corner.

I can't really blame the Braden eviction on him. Braden chose to get into a fight with Lydia and Kevin and that pretty much sealed the deal. If Braden managed to get Kevin's vote he's be in the house right now.

Ronnie is pretty much giving this game to Jesse and Russell if he doesn't target them. It's early but if someone from outside that cligue goes home this week that's pretty much game. That means Michelle, Casey or Laura need three HOHs to catch up.

Ronnie is just gonna get eaten up and spit out.

Right now, Jeff, Jordan, Casey and Laura seem to be solid on the fact that Ronnie is the rat.

They know he's the rat. Casey never spent time up in HoH with all the Athletes. It was always Ronnie. He doesn't hang out with them outside the HoH. So it's pretty obvious.

Ronnie got a musical for a CD....hmmm....I'm not sayin' but I'm sayin'. Ronnie, weasel-boy weanie, is also a little in denial.

Don't forget his bubble wand! So he can prance around being a fairy princess spereading his love bubbles. I'm tellin you he's trumpin Kevin on the Gay card

Wow, the houseguests sure are fascinated by the "my cat is a dog" story.

It must his award-winning competitive speaking capabilities as well as that compelling personality that is causing the slightly pained vacuous looks on their faces.

OH NO! The karma begins...not the musical...but the soundtrack. Your bad luck is only beginning, Weanie.

Wow, the houseguests sure are fascinated by the "my cat is a dog" story.

It must his award-winning competitive speaking capabilities as well as that compelling personality that is causing the slightly pained vacuous looks on their faces.

OH NO! The karma begins...not the musical...but the soundtrack. Your bad luck is only beginning, Weanie.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I do think that Ronnie is a total idiot...but I'm mostly bothered now knowing that Gnatalie, Chlamydia, Kevin, Russell and Jessie are all reveling in his victory...and throwing it in the others faces. I'm disgusted....

He's not going to target the meatheads at all. He's proven where his "loyalty" (not that the word has meaning for him) lies. He's been laughing with the meatheads about how he played Jeff's team. There's not enough adjectives to describe what a lowlife ***** dweeby Ronnie is.

I do think that Ronnie is a total idiot...but I'm mostly bothered now knowing that Gnatalie, Chlamydia, Kevin, Russell and Jessie are all reveling in his victory...and throwing it in the others faces. I'm disgusted....

Not only that, Ronnie left the HoH and they all stayed up there like it was still their secret villain lair.

Why, why did he win? Is there no BB God this season. First, Jesse coming back in. Second, Braden being voted out. Third, this idiot getting HOH, and the athletes having another week in the house.

I dont understand him one bit...

He still telling the other side that he voted out Chima...

Ronnie: "That was the hardest thing I had to do, to go in there and say 'I vote to evict Chima', after that speech."

---

What the hell is he going to do when its nomiation time??

this is just like season 6. hated watching those tools go all the way to the end. i actually stopped watching bb for something like three seasons cause i was so disgusted. same situation here. the tools are in power.

Archived