* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, why did you guys have to talk this up?! Don't you believe in jinxes?! Now we have to watch Ronnie on a power trip.

This twat is going to make the live feeds unbearable this next week. Between his self glorification as a BB player combined with his effeminate squeaky grate on your nerves voice, all those smug athletes and Chima....live updates will be torture. Not looking foward to it. Plus he's an idiot too.

I actually enjoyed the gameplay involved in Ronnie lying about his vote, but I am not a fan. He won't put up the atheletes even though that would be the smartest move. Then again, maybe he'll suprise me.

ETA misled, lied...whatever.

I hope someone gives him a big wedgie and stuffs him in a trash can.

I really can't stand him but I'm fascinated watching him dupe EVERYONE. It will be great to see him evicted. He's got the biggest target in the house on his back now.

This twat is going to make the live feeds unbearable this next week. Between his self glorification as a BB player combined with his effeminate squeaky grate on your nerves voice, all those smug athletes and Chima....live updates will be torture. Not looking foward to it. Plus he's an idiot too.

StevenV...it's cool if you just post bad stuff HGs say about him...edit out anything that makes him look good...

:animated_rotfl:

Ronnie is unpredictable, we dont know who he is going to put up...He is not an obvious player! He really did come to play! It took him how many years to come on BB! The only thing, he cant put up his alliance! But this game changes and he is a gamer! I predict he is going to do something sneaky and shift the focus on someone and the house is going to be gunning for that person. Hummmm~

I hate that he got HOH, but the silver lining is that the little weasel pretty much has to show his hand this week and pick a side. The house is divided right down the middle, so he can't really keep playing both sides being HOH. That being said, the idea about stuffing him in a trashcan is very appealing.

What the hell is up with Ronnie trying to blame the flipped vote on Michelle... like they are that stupid??? seriously what the heck did she do to him? Or is he scared of her?

Here's what Ronnie needs to do -- he should put up an athlete and say they are a pawn (hey, they put up a nerd,,,um brain, as a pawn last week right?), and put Lydia up against them. That way he can stay halfway cool with the russ/jess/nat crew, and still be strong with the Jeff and co. gang. I can hope, right? Cause you know he hasn't got the balls to put up Russ/Jess together or Nat with either of them.

I Agree sugarb. But as everyone is pointing out, Ronnie is definitely playing for himself. As upset as I am about Braden going home... I look forward to another week filled with tension as everyone is glaring angrily at each other. He just needs to be smart with his nominations this week and try to not stir up too much drama. The housemates will have their eyes peeled from here on out.

Ronnie bud I'm telling you now you can't keep playing both sides of the house as HOH... it's just not possible. Seriously what the h do you think you are doing playing with the big boys? Do you really think that Jessie/Lydia actually give a shit about you?

Archived