* Ronnie *

LenRay

He is set on nominated Jordan now.

Since this gutless move by Ronnie is pretty much set, I hope Jordan raises holy hell all week and gets herself evicted instead of Laura.

A Jeff, Laura, Casey, Michelle and possibly Russell alliance would have a much better chance against the bullies than they would if Jordan stays instead of Laura.

I like Jordan, but that poor girl just seems to be in way over her head in this game. Her big mouth, temper and "brain" puts the rest of her group in jeopardy.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since this gutless move by Ronnie is pretty much set, I hope Jordan raises holy hell all week and gets herself evicted instead of Laura.

A Jeff, Laura, Casey, Michelle and possibly Russell alliance would have a much better chance against the bullies than they would if Jordan stays instead of Laura.

I like Jordan, but that poor girl just seems to be in way over her head in this game. Her big mouth, temper and "brain" puts the rest of her group in jeopardy.

I agree, shes way out of her element in this game. Still, would be nice if she went out with a bang and put that snivelling little dink in his place.

So much for promising his wife & family he would play based on strategy & not emotion. :rolleyes: Jordan put his ass in it's place and now he's gonna put her up based on EMOTION. He's a dickhead. And I hope his ass goes up next week.

This guy is a f***ing idiot. Why would Jeff think you are an ally? You put his f***ing ass up this week. I am so sick of this guy. I wish Evil Dick could go in the house and destroy him.

Seriously this guy is so f***ing full of shit!!!!!! They have no reason to put you up!!!!!!!!??? No reason how about putting JEFF up you stupid ass and soon to be Jordan!!!!!!! Your an idiot if anyone has any brains next week they put you and Jessie up period and if one of you wins veto they put up Natalie. END OF STORY!!!!!!!

This guy is a f***ing idiot. Why would Jeff think you are an ally? You put his f***ing ass up this week. I am so sick of this guy. I wish Evil Dick could go in the house and destroy him.

Evel Dick would eat him for breakfast.LMAO What a joke Ronnie is. Can't wait til he sees the tapes.

These people are idiots and Ronnie is the leader. Why would you get rid of floaters and weak people in the first couple weeks and keep the stronger players? If he believes all the crap Russell, Jesse and Natalie are feeding him he deserves to lose. I don't think he is playing a smart game unless it surprises everyone and puts Russell up and if he thinks Russell is being honest saying he won't put Ronnie up he's a fool. I can't stand looking or listening to him.

That Turd and his psycho babble! He's demented. A vile excuse for a human being. Just disgusting to play with peoples emotions the way he does. He get enjoyment out of it. He loves every minute of it. He enjoys hurting people. When he was a child he probably pulled wings off butterfly's and burned worms, then moved on to killing animals. Now he's emotionally killing people. What's the next step? Really killing someone? He's psychotic. He's also a pervert. Sick f--k. Worthless turd. Hey Turd Boy :fyou: !!!!!

I have never seen such a cast of wicked, mean, out-right liars. They lie when they don't even have to. Ronnie said Jeff told him that he (Jeff) told Russ about the backdoor plan. Jeff did not! Jeff told Ronnie that Russ knew but he didn't say how Russ knew. Chima is up in the hoh telling Russ how Jeff orchestrated the backdoor plan then another one of them saying how Jeff and Jordan are playing the game hard, like they are masterminds. Good Lord! I hate these people. And I don't mean I love to hate them either. What a bunch of bullies. Just mean, vindictive and hateful. What was bb thinking??? I'd like to see Jeff and Jordan just walk out, with Casey and Laura right behind. The rest of them could then drop dead. Then I'd just try to forget this horrible season. I sure hope this isn't a glimpse of bb seasons to come.

so he's putting Jordan up,UGH! he is such a pudgy lil wuss... I want Laura to stay and I want her to win HOH so she can reak havok! Im starting to like the chick...

I have never seen such a cast of wicked, mean, out-right liars. They lie when they don't even have to. Ronnie said Jeff told him that he (Jeff) told Russ about the backdoor plan. Jeff did not! Jeff told Ronnie that Russ knew but he didn't say how Russ knew. Chima is up in the hoh telling Russ how Jeff orchestrated the backdoor plan then another one of them saying how Jeff and Jordan are playing the game hard, like they are masterminds. Good Lord! I hate these people. And I don't mean I love to hate them either. What a bunch of bullies. Just mean, vindictive and hateful. What was bb thinking??? I'd like to see Jeff and Jordan just walk out, with Casey and Laura right behind. The rest of them could then drop dead. Then I'd just try to forget this horrible season. I sure hope this isn't a glimpse of bb seasons to come.

its so upseting because its so HIGH SCHOOL.. casting did a brilliant job..

That Turd and his psycho babble! He's demented. A vile excuse for a human being. Just disgusting to play with peoples emotions the way he does. He get enjoyment out of it. He loves every minute of it. He enjoys hurting people. When he was a child he probably pulled wings off butterfly's and burned worms, then moved on to killing animals. Now he's emotionally killing people. What's the next step? Really killing someone? He's psychotic. He's also a pervert. Sick f--k. Worthless turd. Hey Turd Boy :fyou: !!!!!

Amen Shipp! Tell it like it is woman! I was saying the Chima needs her ass kicked ( AGAIN) I won't say what I really feel but you catch my drift. The show is sucking hard because it's being ran by a past houseguest which is bullchit, wasn't he given his chance? Ronnie needs to be beat down, there is something sick and demented about him. Just to look at him is freaky, like something is off. When I watched the show tonight and chima was talking chit to Jeff during the Comp , and to Casey I was like dayam when did she become HOH and who gave her the power. I mean she told casey who to pick for the have nots, or does he want to get voted out? WOW so she is running the show now. I won't go into detail, but I can see how this chick got beat down in the past :lipsrsealed2:

I was hoping he really did have something up his sleeve, especially how they ended tonight's show. I was hoping for a Revenge of the Nerds type POV ceremony, but now he has me really disappointed and ticked off. I am so sick of his flip-flopping, he needs to make up his mind and stop being such a chicken. If he doesn't put Russell up ... this season is seriously going downhill fast.

Gee, Ronnie is such a stand-up guy an idiot.

As he explained to Casey, he's just trying to be up-front with what he wants done what Jessie wants done.

It's beautiful seeing the passionate friendship love develop between Ronnie & Jessie. A final two between them would be incredible. incredibly nauseating.

Let's hope for the best worst for Ronnie, who has proved his ability as a puppet-master as a sheep.

Archived