* Ronnie *

LenRay

219ubg7.jpg

I've known a few people like Ronnie in real life. When it comes to academics, or book smarts, they've got it going on!

But when it comes to dealing with people and conducting themselves socially, They are as lost as the dumbest kid in class.

I think Ronnie is toast. Russel knew it was Ronnie who tipped the news to Jeff and Braden, So he isn't in with the meat heads like he thinks.

I have high hopes for Michelle. I think she'll be the one that takes Ronnie out, Even if it is indirectly. She seems like the only one on the 'brains' team with real brains!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes she is. This is going to be another week from hell, I can feel it. But Ronnie is delusional if he thinks that he's gonna be around for a long time. He's wrong.

I like Michelle to.

I think this may be the last week she can really afford to lay back though.

She needs to start making, not big moves, but small moves. Just enough so everyone in the house doesn't see her as threat or someone that's gonna hurt them later on.

If he nominates Rusty, it'll show that he's got a pair, but I don't think he does... Plus, I'd love to see Rusty verbally attack him , then Jeff will get involved... Great TV, if they don't censor the hell out of it, like last night!!!

219ubg7.jpg

I've known a few people like Ronnie in real life. When it comes to academics, or book smarts, they've got it going on!

But when it comes to dealing with people and conducting themselves socially, They are as lost as the dumbest kid in class.

I think Ronnie is toast. Russel knew it was Ronnie who tipped the news to Jeff and Braden, So he isn't in with the meat heads like he thinks.

I have high hopes for Michelle. I think she'll be the one that takes Ronnie out, Even if it is indirectly. She seems like the only one on the 'brains' team with real brains!

Well, Michelle can't take him out as of now since they are on the same clique. Hopefully BB will stay true to usual form and implement some kind of interesting spin (like the Clique teams) and then quickly get rid of it, leaving it wide open for anyone to get rid of any person they wish to. That's the problem with having someone like Jeff win HOH - his meathead clique is safe too. That's why Casey got rid of Jeff instead of Lydia or Ronnie when he had the chance to during the HOH competition. They discussed it beforehand that if Casey had the chance, he would eliminate Jeff. Of course, in hindsight, it would've been better to get rid of Ronnie, but oh well.

I agree w/ the social aspect of the game. If you've seen the SNL comedy skits where Jimmy Fallon plays the Tech Guy that comes in and says "Get out of the way, I'll do it!" Or heck, anyone who's dealt with a rude PC support guy. GREAT with computers, not always great with people relationships. Now if the rest of the group were dressed up as warlocks, trolls or elves, Ronnie might PWN them! :giggle:

I personally laughed when he told all the meatheads that he has a great poker face. Poker players don't cry when they've screwed over the other poker players. Reminds me of Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own, but instead "THERE'S NO CRYING IN POKER!" Hehehehe.

I think Ronnie's original plan, to pair with everyone, is a good idea; however he hasn't executed it well. Probably, like Russell, Kevin and Braden, he's a complete characature of the personality type. He's not just a really smart person. He's a complete and total spaz. Russell isn't just an athletic guy, he's a meathead bully. Kevin is probably the gayest HG EVER!! None of them can fly under the radar because they're sooo obvious in everything they do.

Ronnie needs to nominate one meaty and one offbeat in order to help his clique/ team stay strong numbers-wise.

But he seems like he wants to make some huge BB moment that will rock the house. I'm hoping he does do something unexpected. The good thing this week is there can be no tie vote so once the veto is played, he is DUN!

I think Ronnie knows that of all people in the house he's on worse footing with Russell than anyone else. That's why I wonder if he will actually go after him. Russell I think does the most damage to Ronnie's game.

Absolutely. I will eat every bad word I've said about Ronnie if he puts up Russell, and they vote him out.

If that happens, then maybe I'll think Ronnie isn't 1/2 bad.

But he seems like he wants to make some huge BB moment that will rock the house. I'm hoping he does do something unexpected. The good thing this week is there can be no tie vote so once the veto is played, he is DUN!

Exactly. Ronnie is all about making BB history. He wants to go down as the most clever houseguest ever. Let's hope his need to do that will push him to put up an athlete.

ETA: I'm glad I remembered that I registered here last year! I've enjoyed posting with you guys this afternoon.

Absolutely. I will eat every bad word I've said about Ronnie if he puts up Russell, and they vote him out.

If that happens, then maybe I'll think Ronnie isn't 1/2 bad.

He mentioned something somewhere about turning the house upside down.

I think he also told Russell that his plan is to put up Laura and Casey. Have the house think Russ is being backdoored.

He may actually really be backdooring Russ but the dumb thing is with either Laura or Casey on the block he doesn't have the votes to get Russell out.

He mentioned something somewhere about turning the house upside down.

I think he also told Russell that his plan is to put up Laura and Casey. Have the house think Russ is being backdoored.

He may actually really be backdooring Russ but the dumb thing is with either Laura or Casey on the block he doesn't have the votes to get Russell out.

Laura seems to understand the game really well. I hope she realizes this and brings it to Ronnie's attention. Just in case he really is wanting to backdoor Russell.

(I'll believe it when it happens though).

IMO, he has no intention of backdooring Russell. It's all talk to get the "good" people off his back. He knows, there aren't the numbers to get Russell out of there and wants his protection down the road.

My guess is he's going to listen to whatever the athletes have to say, and turn his back on the others.

Probably.

Unless someone else explains to him the reality of the situation that there are four total and three on the same page. The longer they wait to bust up that alliance the harder they are going to be to get out. Also explain to him that if it comes down to him against them the final 4-5 weeks of the show he will most certainly be sent packing first.

Probably.

Unless someone else explains to him the reality of the situation that there are four total and three on the same page. The longer they wait to bust up that alliance the harder they are going to be to get out. Also explain to him that if it comes down to him against them the final 4-5 weeks of the show he will most certainly be sent packing first.

Laura explained that to him this morning. I think he feels he can outsmart them all tho. He's stupid if he doesn't bust up the meathead alliance. It will come back to bite him, for sure. I'm with erin--I don't think he has any intention of putting up, or backdooring, any of the meatheads.

This little weasel is a wannabe jock! I guess he didn't get harassed enough in high school.

Unfortunately all the little weasel can be is their jock strap, lol lol.

I made the comment last night he is eating up all the attention he's getting from the jocks. If he's so good at the game he probably thinks this would be too soon to go after any of them but IMO that's not the case. They pick off the "normal" people one by one and pretty soon there's nobody there to help him get them the intimidators out of that house.

The thing which gets me about this season is how quick these people are to show their hand. Ronnie has made no attempt to do anything covert, it's all out there for the whole house to see. I understand he wants to put the spotlight on both sides of the house so they'll be at one another's throats. However, I do believe he's going to regret it.

Archived