* Chima *

sparklet

It never came out so no one but America and not all of America knows about her comment!!! But Bradens comment is all over the websites and if you dont have internet she made it known...Damn!!! She is not going to be in the house long, but she is going to make it interest this week bc she doesnt know how to play the game and she is going to be running off at the mouth going into diva mode and she is going to make some comments that are going to shock the hell out of me and again I am going to be like DAMN!!!

So you saying She-mah's comments are okay because "It never came out so no one but America and not all of America knows about the comment!!!" Well well well.......So then it's okay by you to make ignorant/racist remarks if no one knows about them?! WTF!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is one crazy person and a biggot and a snob.

I agree!!!! I got to stand by her ...dont worry she is not going to be on their long!!! :animated_rotfl: That is what BB get for going with the typical stereotype...Even in the commericals they said she was the outspoken one!!!! BOY if they only knew!!! :animated_rotfl:

I agree!!!! I got to stand by her ...dont worry she is not going to be on their long!!! :animated_rotfl: That is what BB get for going with the typical stereotype...Even in the commericals they said she was the outspoken one!!!! BOY if they only knew!!! :animated_rotfl:

Why do you "got to stand by her" ? It must be her game play right? Hah, sure.

''What did Chima Say? We have learned more about what CBS bleeped during Chima's speech. Not only did she say that Braden called Kevin a "beaner," she said that Braden called Julie Chen a "whore. " Laura mentioned that Braden said "ho." As I wrote last night, this story is being told out of context, he wasn't really referring to Julie Chen. ''

From front page on BB .

Make that racist fool in front of Julie ,class act .Chimera :)

The chick is a bitch with a bad weave and lips that could smother Aerosmith. Do women actually think that acting the way she does is attractive or scares people? Not sure who I hate more Her, Ronnie or Lydia. I want say what I really want because it sounds worse typed then by mouth, but editing sure was put into a certain light tonight.

You sound as if you are proud of the way she is acting instead of embarrassed, as I am. I find her comments cruel, blatant and hypocritical. And what stereotype is this you speak of?

''What did Chima Say? We have learned more about what CBS bleeped during Chima's speech. Not only did she say that Braden called Kevin a "beaner," she said that Braden called Julie Chen a "whore. " Laura mentioned that Braden said "ho." As I wrote last night, this story is being told out of context, he wasn't really referring to Julie Chen. ''

From front page on BB .

Make that racist fool in front of Julie ,class act .Chimera :)

She-mah a real class act calling the house dirty because of the white folks.

So you saying She-mah's comments are okay because "It never came out so no one but America and not all of America knows about the comment!!!" Well well well.......So then it's okay by you to make ignorant/racist remarks if no one knows about them?! WTF!

What the hell is a she-mah??? She-man I know but She-mah...I will look it up in webster dictionary...Stop misquoting me. Nobody knows about her comment because no one put it out there for others to see on the internet and live feeds... However Braden's comments were all over the websites if you dont have a computer, she made it known on national TV Damn... I think that is close to what I said???? Nobody knows she is a hypocrite because she didnt get caught! But Braden did... They are both racist, there is not doubt in my mind, but no one has called her on her shT!!! :lol: But dont worry she is going to make more comments and mistakes and I am going to be like DAMN!!! DAMN DAMN!!! :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl:

A few days ago Jessie and russell agreed a Chima/natalie combo was dangerous and "had to be dealt with"..meaning down the road...Chima IMO went overboard at the speech...I think they have like 30 seconds to bleep words...will we ever be able to see the complete unedited footage? On CBS or Youtube?

The chick is a bitch with a bad weave and lips that could smother Aerosmith. Do women actually think that acting the way she does is attractive or scares people? Not sure who I hate more Her, Ronnie or Lydia. I want say what I really want because it sounds worse typed then by mouth, but editing sure was put into a certain light tonight.

Ah, my girl has entered the room. Howdy do Swat.

Ah, my girl has entered the room. Howdy do Swat.

What's up Shipper? OMG this whole Ronnie thing has got me riled! Going to send me into labor I swear. That fuggin little weasel, he is going to kiss Athlete ass all week. Pretty pathetic. CHIMA needs a swift kick in the ass and then some. Don't even get me started or i'm going to get booted my first week on here :lipsrsealed2:

A few days ago Jessie and russell agreed a Chima/natalie combo was dangerous and "had to be dealt with"..meaning down the road...Chima IMO went overboard at the speech...I think they have like 30 seconds to bleep words...will we ever be able to see the complete unedited footage? On CBS or Youtube?

I know right???

What the hell is a she-mah??? She-man I know but She-mah...I will look it up in webster dictionary...Stop misquoting me. Nobody knows about her comment because no one put it out there for others to see on the internet and live feeds... However Braden's comments were all over the websites if you dont have a computer, she made it known on national TV Damn... I think that is close to what I said???? Nobody knows she is a hypocrite because she didnt get caught! But Braden did... They are both racist, there is not doubt in my mind, but no one has called her on her shT!!! :lol: But dont worry she is going to make more comments and mistakes and I am going to be like DAMN!!! DAMN DAMN!!! :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl:

She-mah, She-mah, She-man, I'm hooked on phonics. I already told you She-mah is the correct way to say Chima. So you don't have to look anything up. Duh!

I am still sticking with Chima or ChiBoitch!!! 1. She is the token black girl

2. When Braden and Casey made their racial comments they still had alot people backing them..."Oh it wasnt racial they were speaking how they feel"!!! Well I am not going to tell a bold face lie, Chima made a racial comment. She is a bigot too!!! But she is the only black person in the house we got.. Except for Kevin, but he is a male!!! :lol:

What's up Shipper? OMG this whole Ronnie thing has got me riled! Going to send me into labor I swear. That fuggin little weasel, he is going to kiss Athlete ass all week. Pretty pathetic. CHIMA needs a swift kick in the ass and then some. Don't even get me started or i'm going to get booted my first week on here :lipsrsealed2:

LOL LOL LOL, play nice, or I'll have to take you're toys away.

She-mah, She-mah, She-man, I'm hooked on phonics. I already told you She-mah is the correct way to say Chima. So you don't have to look anything up. Duh!

OK Hooked on phonics worked for me too!! Not just wanted to make you feel good! :lol:

I am still sticking with Chima or ChiBoitch!!! 1. She is the token black girl

2. When Braden and Casey made their racial comments they still had alot people backing them..."Oh it wasnt racial they were speaking how they feel"!!! Well I am not going to tell a bold face lie, Chima made a racial comment. She is a bigot too!!! But she is the only black person in the house we got.. Except for Kevin, but he is a male!!! :lol:

OMG!!! The black guy doesn't count? Wow!!!

Archived