* Chima *

sparklet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know how to spell and it's She-mah. You don't like that do you? Tho in another thread you really enjoyed Clymidia as a nick name for Lydia. Hmmmm......interesting

I didnt know about that! Clymidia! WOW yall are coming up with some interesting names...

OK I got to go to bed now. Cant answer everyone's comments. I believe Chima thought she was going home that is why she said what she said! Nothing to loose or gain!!! To call Braden out was wrong! He is a bigot, u vote against me than you are a bigot 2 or something like that :lol: When she said this on live tv, it shock America!!! Everytime on BB, every speech had been on sort of a good note...NOt this one!!! When she was done, Braden wanted to smack sht out of her and had me looking at my TV and saying DAMN!!! I cant believe she said that sht on live tv!!! WOWWWWWWW!!!! Dick the prick has said some wild things but he knew when to keep his mouth shut..Chima was not going to go out with class like Libra last year!!! Know next time when she is up...I will not be surprise if she told everyone to kiss her @s!!! then with class flip them the bird!!!!

PS See you guys Sunday!

moonwalk in and out of this thread

i think this will be the first closed thread of the season :animated_rotfl:

OH MY.....the coversation on this thread has been fast and heated

I had to read what she said. I don't agree with how she said it but I am glad someone said it the problem is she made comments which were out of pocket as well. In my opinion she was right ...either way you were voting for a bigot.

Now as a black woman...she spoke her mind but fed into the stereotype so many people feel we are Loud and brash with no class . It could have been handled better, and I believe America would have still gotten the point.

Racisim and Bigotry should not be tolerated on any level but unfortunatley it still lives.

moonwalk in and out of this thread

i think this will be the first closed thread of the season :animated_rotfl:

Strongly agree -- trying to keep my comments to a minimum so I don't get in trouble!

Know next time when she is up

why I will not be surprise if she told everyone to kiss her @s!!! then with class flip them the bird!!!!

Yea , flipping the bird and using a line of bland scatology is a classy move, that says volumes :animated_rotfl:

All I can say is WTF is wrong with her face?? Plastic surgury gone bad. :animated_scratchchin:

She beat down and raped 10 years ago. I believe she had to have a lot of reconstructive surgery after that.

She's an out and out prejuidiced hypocrite, I have no problem with calling her out on her bitchosity and bad weave but I cringe at the comments about her lips and scars.

All I can say is WTF is wrong with her face?? Plastic surgury gone bad. :animated_scratchchin:

Her lips really bug me.

Looks like she spent too much time making out with a curling iron. :inquisitive:

(there was a comedy show I remember that once did a skit on that)

I have no problem with what Chima said. I get so tired of people using being caught up in the moment or wanting to get under somebody's skin as an excuse to use a racial slur. It's nothing okay about it, and if you didn't mean it you should have never said it. Chima obviously felt a certain way and called him out on it and he should have been held accountable. If Chima said that about white people, she is wrong also, and if people had a problem with her, they should have called her out on it also and held her accountable.

The chick is a bitch with a bad weave and lips that could smother Aerosmith

hey swatcops wife, good to have you and your great sense of humor back,lol

And Sparklet, I get what you were sayin, no big. It is almost 6am, I crashed hard last nite, had a rough day, and then I woke up with heartburn and here I sit with a glass of milk, I got no tums in the house,lol wow, I missed the after dark and when I turned it on a little while ago they wew all fighting big time,lol wow, what a first week,!!!!!

I have no problem with what Chima said. I get so tired of people using being caught up in the moment or wanting to get under somebody's skin as an excuse to use a racial slur. It's nothing okay about it, and if you didn't mean it you should have never said it. Chima obviously felt a certain way and called him out on it and he should have been held accountable. If Chima said that about white people, she is wrong also, and if people had a problem with her, they should have called her out on it also and held her accountable.

Natalie was the only one who heard her (-minus all the LF watchers) so none of the rest of the house knows what a racist Chima is.

i think she is golden for a few weeks in the game

unless she does something very stupid

a lot more targets in front of her

Archived