* Chima *

sparklet

She-mah made a white folk slur WAAAAAAAAY before Braden made any remarks. She-mah saying the house was so dirty because of the W then haveing to explain it to Natalie. So please, don't do that who said what first bull shit. It's not fair, and you are uninformed. She-mah can say whatever she wants and not be held responsible, but someone else can't? Why? I'd like an answer!

IT is spelled CHIMA!

I am sorry but BB got what they deserve!!!! Maybe next year they want go for the stereotype!!!!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he has been making gay comments before he was on the block!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you put it!!! But the first was Casey If Im not mistaking..... Chima is Chima, she is the only token black girl in the house...and BB wanted a loud sista sterotype one and thats what they got...U get what u ask for!!! balls and guts!!! DAMN! :animated_shocking:

Making remarks directed at a one gay does not encompass the entire gay community . Again you are blind to what Chimera said about all whites :)

"At gay boy kevin".....oh now I get it.

Yep he is gay right :) I cannot be making a derogatory statement about all gays when I say gay boy about Kevin and he is not straight :)

IT is spelled CHIMA!

I am sorry but BB got what they deserve!!!! Maybe next year they want go for the stereotype!!!!

I know how to spell and it's She-mah. You don't like that do you? Tho in another thread you really enjoyed Clymidia as a nick name for Lydia. Hmmmm......interesting

No he has been making gay comments before he was on the block!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you put it!!! But the first was Casey If Im not mistaking..... Chima is Chima, she is the only token black girl in the house...and BB wanted the loud sista stereotype and thats what they got...U get what u ask for!!! balls and guts!!! DAMN! :animated_shocking:

So the "token black girl" gets a free pass?

IT is spelled CHIMA

It is spelled Chibi*ch to me

Making remarks directed at a one gay does not encompass the entire gay community . Again you are blind to what Chimera said about all whites :)

YEs it does!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you try to spin it!!!! He might as well been talking about the gay community....Yes Chima was wrong in her comment about white people...I am not condoning that...She is racist too! I am not arguing against that....But DAMN! to say that on live tv during a BB speech THAT IS BALLS!!!! Straight up BALLS! :animated_shocking:

She-Mah is a tool -- she wants it both ways. She can say whatever she wants, but jumps all over anyone else that says anything. Does she think it's okay to call Michelle a bitch and a F'ing liar? Get real, She-Mah-beotch

YEs it does!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you try to spin it!!!! He might as well been talking about the gay community....Yes Chima was wrong in her comment about white people...I am not condoning that...She is racist too! I am not arguing against that....But DAMN! to say that on live tv during a BB speech THAT IS BALLS!!!!

Your logic is amazing :)

YEs it does!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you try to spin it!!!! He might as well been talking about the gay community....Yes Chima was wrong in her comment about white people...I am not condoning that...She is racist too! I am not arguing against that....But DAMN! to say that on live tv during a BB speech THAT IS BALLS!!!!

Makes me sad, she said that on tv. Why would she do that? There was no reason for that at all.

YEs it does!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you try to spin it!!!! He might as well been talking about the gay community....Yes Chima was wrong in her comment about white people...I am not condoning that...She is racist too! I am not arguing against that....But DAMN! to say that on live tv during a BB speech THAT IS BALLS!!!! Straight up BALLS! :animated_shocking:

That didn't take "balls" that was ignorance, plain and simple.

How can you disagree with the facts of what went down. Are you saying that Chima would have called Braden out had he never made those comments?

My point is, there was no reason at all for her to bring that up on tv. What purpose does it serve but to stir things up.

I totally Agree!!!!!! This girl has balls! I am not backing away from her I am still pulling for her....Even if she goes home, she will go out with a bang!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wasnt the smartest move but I am witcha!!!!! Still in shock...DAMN!!!

Balls or lack of decorum? Can't wait until Lips gets evicted. Plus she didn't answer the question - just hung Braden out to dry. She probably thinks it's cool to act tough and brazen in her actions. I'm sure her outburst angered and shocked a lot of the HG. Would you trust her after that outburst?

I can barely stand to look at her and when she opens her mouth . . . :censored:

THAT IS BALLS!!!! Straight up BALLS!

that is not havin balls that is showin your ass, and a rude ignorant ass at that.

How can you disagree with the facts of what went down. Are you saying that Chima would have called Braden out had he never made those comments

I think the respectful dissagree was that someone said that Braden had opened his mouth first with the racist comments and joy said she dissagreed because it in fact was Chima who apewed that white women were the reason the house was dirty aka Chibi*ch.

She-Mah is a tool -- she wants it both ways. She can say whatever she wants, but jumps all over anyone else that says anything. Does she think it's okay to call Michelle a bitch and a F'ing liar? Get real, She-Mah-beotch

What is a she-mah???? I know what a she-man is but what is a she-mah?????

It is spelled Chibi*ch to me

I like that better because she came out like a roaring BOITCH!!!! WOW!!!!! That is a correct word for her because she knows she is one you can tell!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I am even scare of her!!! BALLS, BALLS!!!

What is a she-mah???? I know what a she-man is but what is a she-mah?????

This is just someone makin a play on someones name, no big deal

Cant comment, I have been researching and cant find the footage!!! But I did see Bradens...O Well...Maybe Braden can come back next year like Jessie or during mid season like Kaysar.... LMFAO!!!

See post 111 in this thread and you'll be able to find the footage with the flashback feature. :)

Posted on LF updates (3:15am):

3:15 BBT - Chima says it's dirty in the house because and points to the white part of Nat's PJ pants and she doesn't get it so Chima points to the white part of her top and says her black friends would understand and she finally figures out that Chima is referring to the house being dirty because of the white people.

all of what Marty said and then some. Her(Chibi*ch) blast at the last has given me a stomach ache, I am gonna go lay down and wait for the after dark,lol

that is not havin balls that is showin your ass, and a rude ignorant ass at that.

I think the respectful dissagree was that someone said that Braden had opened his mouth first with the racist comments and joy said she dissagreed because it in fact was Chima who apewed that white women were the reason the house was dirty aka Chibi*ch.

It never came out so no one but America and not all of America knows about her comment!!! But Bradens comment is all over the websites and if you dont have internet she made it known...Damn!!! She is not going to be in the house long, but she is going to make it interest this week bc she doesnt know how to play the game and she is going to be running off at the mouth going into diva mode and she is going to make some comments that are going to shock the hell out of me and again I am going to be like DAMN!!!

Chima can out straight and hard. She is playing the game. Chima stayed. She felt she was probably going home hand had nothing to loose. I like that she didn't get up with all that mushy talk and just put the truth out there. What she said is exactly what Braeden said.

Archived