* Chima *

sparklet

Unless you've been suspended before, I'd say go for it, lol... And I AM speaking from expierence, lol...

I'd better not. I'm only half in the bag :bag: burp. Maybe later when I'm completely in the bag :beer:

hmmm have you done Chima's hair? Just asking

Yes (snickers)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appears to be her hair, I saw it wet after she showered

One of my really good friends at work is a hair stylist and has a weave, and I have seen her hair every kind of way , and I have seen it wet, and it is hard to tell even when it is wet, that is not an indication of Chima having a weave, hey lots of people of all ethnicities have weaves these days, some are better than others, I say Chimapets is baaadd!!!! lol

Chima has a weave and an ultra weave at that. she would have worn it a million different way by now if it had grown outta her scalp.. weave can be washed.. she never wears it up and thats a whole lotta hair to wear down all the time in California type weather. that is atleast 12 pounds of weave it must reach desert like temperatures under there.

From last nights feeds

Natalie says "dinner Dessert...,.." Natalie asked for "fried chicken" and Cup cakes" and Chima starts joking..."I want watermelon" and "red drink while Jesse joins in "church's fried chicken" " and Chima says she doesn't want that for her birthday and says "that's real niggerish" and we get FOTH....

I'd better not. I'm only half in the bag :bag: burp. Maybe later when I'm completely in the bag :beer:

Yes (snickers)

:scared: lol

From last nights feeds

Oh God, she gets better and better

Chima has a weave and an ultra weave at that. she would have worn it a million different way by now if it had grown outta her scalp.. weave can be washed.. she never wears it up and thats a whole lotta hair to wear down all the time in California type weather. that is atleast 12 pounds of weave it must reach desert like temperatures under there.

Well if that is weave, that is too much damn hair. It looks like it weighs more that she does

From last nights feeds
Natalie says "dinner Dessert...,.." Natalie asked for "fried chicken" and Cup cakes" and Chima starts joking..."I want watermelon" and "red drink while Jesse joins in "church's fried chicken" " and Chima says she doesn't want that for her birthday and says "that's real niggerish" and we get FOTH....

I was watching that too.

This was not long before the end of what gets shown on ShowTime2, I think (if anyone is looking to Flashback).

And it was more like this (and this is from memory, so it's not direct quotation):

Natalie says "I requested stuff in the DR for your birthday, like dinner, dessert"

Chima says "what did you ask for, Lobster tail?"

Natalie says "no, they would never go for that. I remember you hearing you say that you would really love some fried chicken in here at some point, so that's what I asked for. That, and some cup cakes for dessert."

Chima starts joking, in some kind of accent, "I want watermelon and, and red Kool-Aid."

Jesse joins in (using same accent), says something about "fried chicken" (may have used a brand name?)

at which point I didn't really hear the exact comment, so I'll have to trust the updates

and Chima says she doesn't want that for her birthday and says "that's real niggerish" and we get FOTH....

I appears to be her hair, I saw it wet after she showered

I saw that too! I dont know I thought it was a weave too! She needs a better hair style it is not working!

From watching ANTM, my only experience with weaves, it seems a good weave lasts at least two to three months and they wash it quite often. No one can go without washing their hair for more than a few days.

I dont know, Miami on I Love Money Had the best weave ever!!! I think she had wet and wavy or something like that...she could get that weave wet.

OK Chima has never watch BB because she cant keep her mouth shut!!! Why is she calling people out for saving Ronnie. Just because they promised her a week free, doesnt mean they were going to keep their promise!!! But on the bright side, she made Casey look guilty!!!

I dont know, Miami on I Love Money Had the best weave ever!!! I think she had wet and wavy or something like that...she could get that weave wet.

OK Chima has never watch BB because she cant keep her mouth shut!!! Why is she calling people out for saving Ronnie. Just because they promised her a week free, doesnt mean they were going to keep their promise!!! But on the bright side, she made Casey look guilty!!!

Miami did have a nice weave!

marcellus-bb allstars,etc.-is her friend-and said he doesn't know this chima [said she's been thru hell w/ the rape, etc. ] he was upset re: her behavior @ the have-not competition, especially. i think it's a weave-and much better than what tyra puts on the antm girls' heads! it's just way too big.

marcellus-bb allstars,etc.-is her friend-and said he doesn't know this chima [said she's been thru hell w/ the rape, etc. ] he was upset re: her behavior @ the have-not competition, especially. i think it's a weave-and much better than what tyra puts on the antm girls' heads! it's just way too big.

Did Marcellas write an article somewhere? Link? :)

Archived