* Chima *

sparklet

What I'm tired of is people basically acting like it's racist to use a slur against someone of a race other than white (black, hispanic, asian, etc) but no big deal for someone to use a slur or say (paraphrasing) that the house is dirty because of the white people. Racism can come out of any mouth and toward any color skin or culture. It's like, people act like remarks towards/about white people are never racist!

Braden's comment was stupid in addition to being racist because Kevin isn't even Mexican! He's black and Japanese! Her comments are still rude and ARE hurtful for people who are victims of "reverse racism" (as I call it) because people don't freaking realize that racist remarks to white people are STILL racist and thinks it's ok to make them.

I didn't want to get involved in this, but it's seriously annoying me.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
''about white people'' you just defeated your own argument ,they were directed at all white people not just one person ;)

Arrowhead, you might as well let it go. Some people think they are intitled to things, like someone else should make a copy of the feed just for them. Those of us who pay for the feeds are not obgilgated to be bullied by another poster to prove something to them. Let them pay for the feeds themselves. And do you really care what this poster believes?

Seriously people someone please get the footage of Chima's remarks towards white folks out on the net now or just shut up about these "so called remarks"... I'm tired of reading all the whiningness about what Chima supposedly said without anyone coming up with any evidence. I for one was floored with what she said during her speech and was happy that she got that out there so that America knows exactly what Braden said. Yes is was very confrontational and made sooo many of you squirm in your chairs, but that's how it should be. If you spew ignorance you should be held accountable for what you said and given the chance to defend yourself. Braden was given that during the Early Show in which he came of as a bumbling idiot who saw nothing wrong in his own actions.

Until people can get that footage of Chima talking ignorant about white folks out. Then ya'll need to stop complaining about hear-say and stick to what you can prove.. Those live feeders out there may of heard the words, but until I see proof all the whining is meaningless to me.

Buy the live feeds, go to 3:15 am on the 13th and watch it, like the rest of us.

Arrowhead, you might as well let it go. Some people think they are intitled to things, like someone else should make a copy of the feed just for them. Those of us who pay for the feeds are not obgilgated to be bullied by another poster to prove something to them. Let them pay for the feeds themselves. And do you really care what this poster believes?

I just like arguing ,and did ya see the front page of Monty's said Braden was taken out of context about Julie ;)

I watched the flashback of Chima's comment about white people and I really don't think they are that bad. She wasn't being hateful. They were nowhere near as bad as Braden's comments.

She wasn't being hateful. She simply stated how she believes. Especially since Natalie didn't get what she was saying at first and she said her black friends would understand.

''about white people'' you just defeated your own argument ,they were directed at all white people not just one person ;)

So what? She implied the house was dirty because of the white people. She didn't say that all white people were dirty. Her comments were directed at those in the house. I see nothing wrong with that if the white people in the house leave a mess that they don't clean up. She said maybe it was the way they were raised. At most, she was pointing out a cultural difference. She wasn't being racist or hateful. :D

I just like arguing ,and did ya see the front page of Monty's said Braden was taken out of context about Julie ;)

Yeah, wasn't there some kind of game going on and someone was impersonating Julie and that's who Braden called a ho?

So what? She implied the house was dirty because of the white people. She didn't say that all white people were dirty. Her comments were directed at those in the house. I see nothing wrong with that if the white people in the house leave a mess that they don't clean up. She said maybe it was the way they were raised. At most, she was pointing out a cultural difference. She wasn't being racist or hateful. :D

you're serious with this crap????

What was her point in saying "White people"? When you differentiate people by color, you run the risk of being called a racist.

IMO, Chima is a racist.

you're serious with this crap????

Oh.. maybe the poster was joking. I thought she was serious, so I quoted her and commented. LOL

Are you calling ME a racist, playing the race card? Be VERY VERY careful about your wording. I don't appreciate your remark!

Hi, Shipp! I'm sure you are not a racist. Otherwise you would have a avatar of white Donald Duck instead of black Daffy Duck!

However, you may well be an Eraseist...Have you or have you not EVER written something in pencil the ERASED it? Tell the truth, Shipp!!! :sherlockani:

Seriously, is this scene up on youtube? The last time I checked youtube clips are free to all who wish to go there and find them on their own.

Buy the live feeds, go to 3:15 am on the 13th and watch it, like the rest of us.

All I am saying is if people really think Chima is a racist shouldn't she receive the same treatment Braden did. Throw the footage of her remarks on you tube for everyone to see.

That's how I read the conversation... of course what I read did leave out the last part of it.

[Edited due to previously edited post.]

What was her point in saying "White people"? When you differentiate people by color, you run the risk of being called a racist.

IMO, Chima is a racist.

I think people are making a big deal out of Chima's comments because they didn't like her speech last night. I think she should have chose different words to describe her nasty housemates, but I'm not going to demonize her. If the white people in the house are nasty, I'm not going to get mad at her for saying it. It's not the same as calling someone a name. The same would apply if someone said the black people in the house are nasty. If it's true, what can you do about it?

Hi, Shipp! I'm sure you are not a racist. Otherwise you would have a avatar of white Donald Duck instead of black Daffy Duck!

However, you may well be an Eraseist...Have you or have you not EVER written something in pencil the ERASED it? Tell the truth, Shipp!!! :sherlockani:

Seriously, is this scene up on youtube? The last time I checked youtube clips are free to all who wish to go there and find them on their own.

Hi Hi Len Len. LOL LOL.

I just tried to download the footage but couldn't. It says 'the provider of this content doesn't allow downloads or recording.' Maybe someone else knows how to get past this but I'm not that computer savvy.

My advice would be to buy the feeds and see for yourself before you judge her innocent. There was nothing innocent about it. She stated what she believes about white ppl (and her black friends would understand).

I wouldn't say that Chima or Braden are racists. They've made inflammatory comments, but who hasn't??

I think it's pretty telling if an HG/viewer takes a couple of sentences, out of context, said by another person and uses that and a perceived bias to label someone racist or sexist or good Christian, etc. Like maybe they're insecure about their own social behaviors and need to deflect some guilt. And I post this with full knowledge that I've have done it.

Archived