* Chima *

sparklet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH MY.....the coversation on this thread has been fast and heated

I had to read what she said. I don't agree with how she said it but I am glad someone said it the problem is she made comments which were out of pocket as well. In my opinion she was right ...either way you were voting for a bigot.

Now as a black woman...she spoke her mind but fed into the stereotype so many people feel we are Loud and brash with no class . It could have been handled better, and I believe America would have still gotten the point.

Racisim and Bigotry should not be tolerated on any level but unfortunatley it still lives.

First comment so true although she is a bigot too! It has come to my conclusion that all in the house have racial or homophobia problems... Some are just not as outspoken...but when they 4 get that the cameras are not around and they think they are alone...that is when you see it...

Second comment I also agree!

Her lips really bug me.

Looks like she spent too much time making out with a curling iron. :inquisitive:

(there was a comedy show I remember that once did a skit on that)

YOU KNOW WHAT i HAVE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HER LIPS! HER LIPS ARE NATURAL..UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO TAKE FAT FROM THE @SSES AND PUT IT IN THEIR LIPS TO MAKE THEM BIG!!!! God made her that way and she is beautiful...this is another racial slur because black people have big lips GET OVER IT!!!!

Now the weave I will leave alone because...That wig is not for her!!!

I've been reading these boards for a few years and never posted but I'm watching After Dark and she is just a royal bitch calling Jeff a "kiss ass".

I agree!!! I am scare of this Bitch!!! If you ever seen the movie mean girls....I can believe she is a sorrority girl... She said something that made me roll...I threw Braden under the bus and then back right over over him...Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like her...I am sorry but she makes me laugh... Thank goodness she wasnt my Big sister (sorrority)!

Sparklet, here's what I'm waiting to see...the big blow up between Chima and Natalie...they are both Type A personalities and eventually we will see...If Natalie is smart she will stay off Chima's case...I know I would...

YOU KNOW WHAT i HAVE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HER LIPS! HER LIPS ARE NATURAL..UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO TAKE FAT FROM THE @SSES AND PUT IT IN THEIR LIPS TO MAKE THEM BIG!!!! God made her that way and she is beautiful...this is another racial stereotype because black people have big lips GET OVER IT!!!!

Now the weave I will leave alone because...That wig is not for her!!!

I agree, he lips are natural. I would love to be able to have some of her fullness, she is blessed with a pouty pucker. Now one thing I can't stand about her is that hellcat-stuck- in-a-vacuum laugh of hers. It is quite possible one of the worst laughs I have ever heard.

And as far as her bigotry goes, she is as bad as the worst of them. She has made comments here and there about several different ethnic classes, about several different lifestyles etc... I think she is the epitome of "Pot Meet Kettle". I dislike her. I wanted to like her in the beginning but it just wasn't happening as soon as she really started speaking... I quite honestly think Jordan, Jeff, Michelle and Laura :scared: (yes I said Laura) are my favorites now

She wasn't only playing the race card, she was also playing the guilt card. Condemning anyone who votes against her as a racist (Edited for political content.)

excellent post jersey. I think sometimes we share the same brain.

Sparklet, here's what I'm waiting to see...the big blow up between Chima and Natalie...they are both Type A personalities and eventually we will see...If Natalie is smart she will stay off Chima's case...I know I would...

I know back away that B*tch is crazy!!! :lol: Both are 2 Alpha Females!!!! I would get live feeds for that!

I agree, he lips are natural. I would love to be able to have some of her fullness, she is blessed with a pouty pucker. Now one thing I can't stand about her is that hellcat-stuck- in-a-vacuum laugh of hers. It is quite possible one of the worst laughs I have ever heard.

And as far as her bigotry goes, she is as bad as the worst of them. She has made comments here and there about several different ethnic classes, about several different lifestyles etc... I think she is the epitome of "Pot Meet Kettle". I dislike her. I wanted to like her in the beginning but it just wasn't happening as soon as she really started speaking... I quite honestly think Jordan, Jeff, Michelle and Laura :scared: (yes I said Laura) are my favorites now

I dont like Jordan, Jeff, Michelle, and Laura because they whine too much!!! Instead get something accomplish and make some moves...This is BB not we will be friends forever! Get that target move off of them make some moves, do some deals...get off your asses and stop complaining!!! There is only 1 BB winner! rolling of the eyes are not going to get you further...make some side deals! Make some different allliances...be sneaky, get in there and play the game! Lydia and Kevin can easily be pesuade if you come up with the right deal. Even Russell if is sounds good because he is looking out for #1. Get in there and play!!!

Now I havent heard Chima's laugh and I want too!!! they keep editing it out!!! Damn!!

[Edited for political content.)

Clean up is finished. Please keep political conversations elsewhere... Morty's TV is NOT the appropriate venue.

Chima got the opposite of collateral damage...she has no game and I don't think she is worthy of being on the block as the block should be reserved for HGs who really have you worried about the relationships that they are cultivating, right now Chima is a just a vote one way or the other

Personally, I don't care what color Chima is . . . I'm displeased with her diva personality and lack of control. And I don't think she is "beautiful" because god made her that way. Her lips are out of proportion to the rest of her face, just like Laura's boobs are out of proportion to her body type. I think Chima has probably suffered psychological effects from the violence she suffered 10 years ago and has adapted her personality to protect herself. That's probably why she's so cruel in her thoughts and language towards other people.

I think the tone is set in the BB house with the bullying, instigation, cruelty and fighting. I suspect the HGs think this is what America wants to see. Unfortunately, I prefer to see a little more stratigical gameplay and less fighting. These people (NBKs) are crude, uneducated bullies. This is so reminiscent of the whole Nerd Herd experience. Once they got control, they used intimidation and numbers to secure their control of the house. Deja Vu . . .

Personally, I don't care what color Chima is . . . I'm displeased with her diva personality and lack of control. And I don't think she is "beautiful" because god made her that way. Her lips are out of proportion to the rest of her face, just like Laura's boobs are out of proportion to her body type. I think Chima has probably suffered psychological effects from the violence she suffered 10 years ago and has adapted her personality to protect herself.

Can you point me towards that story?

Can you point me towards that story?

If I remember correctly, it was something Chima told one of the other HG (in the live feed updates). She was beaten and raped in her dorm room. I'll see if I can find the post. I don't have live feeds.

*Edit*

I found it

Rats - link didn't work - See Live Feed Updates, July 11, Post #15

Seriously people someone please get the footage of Chima's remarks towards white folks out on the net now or just shut up about these "so called remarks"... I'm tired of reading all the whiningness about what Chima supposedly said without anyone coming up with any evidence. I for one was floored with what she said during her speech and was happy that she got that out there so that America knows exactly what Braden said. Yes is was very confrontational and made sooo many of you squirm in your chairs, but that's how it should be. If you spew ignorance you should be held accountable for what you said and given the chance to defend yourself. Braden was given that during the Early Show in which he came of as a bumbling idiot who saw nothing wrong in his own actions.

Until people can get that footage of Chima talking ignorant about white folks out. Then ya'll need to stop complaining about hear-say and stick to what you can prove.. Those live feeders out there may of heard the words, but until I see proof all the whining is meaningless to me.

Well, since they bleeped it I coudn't be sure what Chima said during the live show but from reading the forums I think I pieced it together.

It's interesting this year. They seem to be very upset when people are insulted (e.g. the insult to Jessie's mother). In no way do I condone that or the 'racist' comments that were said (I never heard them so I can't be sure) but were the past hg so sensitive that they were angry if anyone was friends with someone who'd made derogatory comments? I heard them at the dinner table last night on BBAD and they were so angry at people who were friends with Braden b/c of what he said earlier. I kind of remember everyone letting it roll off their backs more. Maybe I'm wrong, though. After all, it has been a year. B)

Seriously people someone please get the footage of Chima's remarks towards white folks out on the net now or just shut up about these "so called remarks"... I'm tired of reading all the whiningness about what Chima supposedly said without anyone coming up with any evidence. I for one was floored with what she said during her speech and was happy that she got that out there so that America knows exactly what Braden said. Yes is was very confrontational and made sooo many of you squirm in your chairs, but that's how it should be. If you spew ignorance you should be held accountable for what you said and given the chance to defend yourself. Braden was given that during the Early Show in which he came of as a bumbling idiot who saw nothing wrong in his own actions.

Until people can get that footage of Chima talking ignorant about white folks out. Then ya'll need to stop complaining about hear-say and stick to what you can prove.. Those live feeders out there may of heard the words, but until I see proof all the whining is meaningless to me.

Ya think they made it up about what Chima said about white folks :animated_rotfl: Yea she is presumed innocent we need evidence ,get it for OP I do not have the time to show her :animated_rotfl:

Ya think they made it up about what Chima said about white folks :animated_rotfl: Yea she is presumed innocent we need evidence ,get it for OP I do not have the time to show her :animated_rotfl:

You're damn right I'll presume she's innocent until I can see the footage (no I don't have superpass, could someone make a clip of the entire conversation not just the comment a la Braden's rant). I definitely suspect that she's made the remarks, but at the same time I can't help but think that in a backlash to the Braden outcry ya'll are making Chima's words out to much more than they really are. After all folks have a tendency do that. But until the footage hits the net for all to see (like Braden's racist rant) all of ya'll constant whining and bitching is meaningless and annoying..

I like Chima. I loved her speech. She's playing the game. I don't blame her using Braden's bigotry to her advantage. He shouldn't get away with it because he's "pretty". If she's made bigoted comment, the others should call her out on it as well. I hope she goes far in the game. GO CHIMA!

You're damn right I'll presume she's innocent until I can see the footage (no I don't have superpass, could someone make a clip of the entire conversation not just the comment a la Braden's rant). I definitely suspect that she's made the remarks, but at the same time I can't help but think that in a backlash to the Braden outcry ya'll are making Chima's words out to much more than they really are. After all folks have a tendency do that. But until the footage hits the net for all to see (like Braden's racist rant) all of ya'll constant whining and bitching is meaningless and annoying..

Chimera is like a criminal as she is presumed innocent until proven gulity . :animated_rotfl:

Chimera is a damn racist and really proved it last nite using race to make herself look more of a fool :animated_rotfl:

Maybe you should put up the bucks for the feeds and not expect to get it all free.

Hey, several people on this thread have tried to help you out on where to get the info about the W racist remark made by Chima. If you're to lazy too look up the info then shut up. It's all there. Do your own homework. I don't see why any more posters should have to give you anymore info on the subject. You've been informed.

Archived