* Natalie *

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought for sure people would have figured out her age by now-- but maybe because she is scheming and bashing continuously she doesn't slip up by telling stories about the past. Also her childishness and silly practical jokes like opening a door and running make her seem like a young person as well.

yeah i think its the hg

if she was on last season with libra and lied like that her ass would have been up and gone

no one really got away with any lies on libra watch

kevin did call her out when she was talking about drinking

I can't wait till she is exposed. I think she will finally confide in someone and they will tell everyone else because they can't seem to keep any secrets this season.

Didn't she tell Jessie that she was actually 24? I remember reading that on the LFDs. Of course, he won't betray her unless it's to his advantage.

I really can't stand her,she is a yapping little chihuahua lap dog for Jessie,but... but....but....

If it weren't for Gnat getting pissed about ronnie trying yet once again to change it up and spin his deciet and lies ,causing her to run off at the mouth,last night wouldn't have happened!

Ronnie would still be weaving his WEB, even though most had him figured out individually! just sayin

Natalie is another one that needs to be caught in her web of lies. She is one to make up stories and say things were said that weren't.

Like the time she said she overheard this huge conversation with Russ and Jordon. What Natalie said was not at all what the conversation was about.

Reading the feeds of Nat-a-lie and Jessie talking. She keeps wanting to go talk to Ronnie. Not sure if they plan on putting him up and keeping him? Going to have to go read it again.

It seems Nat-a-lie is upset that people are getting along today. She wants the house split again.

Archived