* Natalie *

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this chick is the most irritating chick ever!! why can't she speak in a normal voice? everything out of her mouth is yelling. and why does ever argument end up with her? if two others are arguing, she automatically jumps in even if it doesn't involve her.

she needs to chill out

should be safe i think

She seemed genuinely surprised that Michelle doesn't like her.

"Why don't you like me???"

The only logical assumption from that line of questioning is that Natalie is just stupid.

Shoo fly, don't bother me.

Can't stand this girl and tired of her telling everyone.. "well why didn't you just come ask me" or "why didn't you tell me your feel that way about me" .... maybe because they don't like you Natalie and when people don't like someone they just don't talk to them.. ughhh

i swear she said she told bb that she wanted sour patch kids and red wine in her hoh basket! i hope someone else caught that...

oh, and i'd like to remove her voice box, with a machete.

She kept saying the same mantra last night to the Jeff group. One of your people betrayed you. She keeps trying to implode them.

Not working. I think they all agree that Ronnie is the betrayer.

What I don't understand is why these people listen to her. She gets louder the more they argue with her so I would just walk away and not give her the time of day. She is sickening to watch and listen to.

Archived