* Lydia *

I wish she would wash her hair! She looks so dirty. Had to close my eyes when I first saw her this morning, YUK.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started off really thinking she might be one of my favorites for the game this season. That quickly came to an end. The more I see of her, the more I really can't stand her.

Pretty much everybody here knows I think Jessie is a douche bag, well, I'd like to coin a new term for Lydia... She's a douche hag...

And, I started out liking her, but can't stand her almost as much a Chima...

Did anyone see Russ go off on her last night on BBAD? It was hilarious now she's going all Ann Frank on everyone....Clamydia is such a putz...

YES and how she ran to the DR to cry!!! OMG, she is such a cry baby and trouble maker.

she is hot temper she jumps into an argument at the drop of a dime

i can see a lydia vs chima

or lydia vs natalie

argument upcoming

i read yesterday she was a nanny for the Paul McCartney and his ex-wife

i read yesterday she was a nanny for the Paul McCartney and his ex-wife

OMG, Lydia???? Who would leave their kids with her??? I find this so hard to believe.

She called Casey a Wigger, Which is a racial slur. IMO it's as bad as the N word. Basically you're still using the N word.

She said the house was dirty because of white people, She made fun of Chima's lips. And you can add to that her derogatory comments about Jesse's Christianity.

Perhaps complete Bigot would be a better term.

Clamidya isn't the one who said the house was dirty because of White ppl. That was Chimabi*ch,lol who is a big fat racist herself,lolol

I remember after the fight, Lydiot called Braden a goddamn white gringo too.

I think only Chima heard it though.

she did though admit somewhere that she attempted suicide after her past breakup

If this is true, wtf was BB thinking allowing her into the house? Weren't these ppl psychologically assessed before hand? And yet she passed? Someone f*cked up somewhere, that's all I'm saying. Eventually she'll be removed or the knives will. I wonder what will come first? Maybe that "have not" room is set up like an asylum for a reason?

Part of me wants to add that "the only good that can possibly come from this is that she tries to off herself when she finds out that Jessie likes Nat more than her" but ya, suicide isn't something to laugh at.

Not cool BB!

:fyou:

If this is true, wtf was BB thinking allowing her into the house? Weren't these ppl psychologically assessed before hand? And yet she passed? Someone f*cked up somewhere, that's all I'm saying. Eventually she'll be removed or the knives will. I wonder what will come first? Maybe that "have not" room is set up like an asylum for a reason?

Part of me wants to add that "the only good that can possibly come from this is that she tries to off herself when she finds out that Jessie likes Nat more than her" but ya, suicide isn't something to laugh at.

Not cool BB!

:fyou:

They don't have knives in the house anymore, do they? I think they make them leave all sharp objects at the door. Too tempting . . . :)

Archived