* Lydia *

So, Jessie chose Lydia to be his beard this season?

She's the passive-aggressive type, screaming at the little blond girl then when the little blond girl screams back she says to stop screaming and be calm.

Her personality is as ugly as her tattoos.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did y'all her Lydia Clymidia yelling in the back ground (when Ronnie won) "Thank you baby Jesus" That's when I actually did throw up in the back of my throat.

Does Clymidia have baby Jesus tattooed on her ass?

I hated her goodby message to Braden, she is a true bitch

Just when I thought Lydia couldn't sink any lower as a faux-friend, human being - she opens her evil little mouth and exceeds my loftiest expectations. She would sell her soul to the devil if he was stupid enough to make her a deal. Can't believe she even outdoes Jessie in self important posing.

Having a hard time picking a house fav this year, so far only Casey and Jeff are in the running. Jordan is typical airhead but she is growing on me a little.

i think she is safe but who knows with ronnie lol

Lydia is too loud and could wind up a liability. Starts too many fights and Jesse should know that if someone is targetting her they will target him to get to her.

That Evil Dick loudmouth game only works when America's player backs you up. Dick was dead to rights in about week 4 of his season and bailed out at least twice by Eric's America's player vote.

The funny thing about this whole thing is how, just like in high school, the assholes and bitches all seemed to gravitate towards each other while the cool people and nice folks did as well.

Even though they all started out in different cliques.

Lydia is too loud and could wind up a liability. Starts too many fights and Jesse should know that if someone is targetting her they will target him to get to her.

That Evil Dick loudmouth game only works when America's player backs you up. Dick was dead to rights in about week 4 of his season and bailed out at least twice by Eric's America's player vote.

First off, she is nothing like dick.. And A donato would have won either way..

No one has ever fallen so hard and so fast in BB as Chlamydia has done...going in to the house she was a favorite...she had friendly common sense answers to the interview process and seemed like a caring and thoughtful individual UNTIL she was on Russell's radar as a potential threat and was placed on the block. It was an amazing personality flip that reflects how she handles stress issues in her life. She is going to be used and thrown away which might be a pattern that she knows all too well.

Archived