* Kevin *

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is the only one on tonight show that didnt speak once

he's such a waste of hg space...so not-like the ghetto fabulous person he claimed to be in his bio. Trouble is...there are so many big personalities in the house getting all the attention that milquetoast boy is seriously getting overlooked and will undoubtedly make it far in the game....way too far if you ask me.

We have many gay friends and it's a shame he is on there representing them.

He does nothing for the game so far.

Glad they picked a non stereotypical gay this year........ Who actually had some game.........

Dep

I feel like I need to see a sarcasm/rolleyes emoticon after your post....at least after the second statement. I haven't seen Kevin enough nor have I seen him make any strategic moves to even remotely consider he has any game.

By stereotypical...I assume you mean the Marcellas and Beau type (?) Seems to me that Steven, Bunky, Joshuah, Dustin and Joe were non stereotypical gay men...sure, some had their flaming moments...but I think the gay men of BB have been fairly diverse. With Kevin, describing himself in his bio as fabulous, ghetto, and that he can be bitchy... seems somewhat stereotypical to me...but again...he so quiet, out of sight and has really not had enough camera time for me to know who he is yet. Tough to make a call on him...but in any event, I'm neither glad nor upset at the type of gay man that was cast this season or seasons past...I'm more critical of his/their style of game and their character.

Honestly though, I'm not sure I even know what the stereotypical gay guy is anymore....which is probably a good thing.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the true/real Kevin yet...he makes me think of a sponge...he just soaking it all in for now!!!

I agree. I think he will slowly come out of his shell. He's already planting the seeds with LydiaChlamydia and Chima. What he said in the recycle room last night was very smart, put the athletes up and tell them you did so because you want the strongest to compete for the veto. Good strategy.

Archived