* Michele *

Michelle was my pick to win. I'm having doubts about that now.

Then again, it seems that we are all very quick to forget that it is early.

Still, week three is always a key week in this games. People win or lose depending on what they do at this point. Sadly, Michelle is becoming a floater and she needs to get her hands dirty. As of now she's just another voter and another pawn to put up. Anyone nominates her she doesn't have the votes or alliances to help her out. She is reliant on comps right now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a tossup between her and kevin for who is most invisible on the feeds

Kevin is a follower, he follows lydia like a friggen dog. I don't think he has the balls to do anything to his alliance and they will end up stabbing him in the back.

I like Michele but she seems so fragile and lost. I think she needs to get a little more assetive. Her first act of assertiveness should be to kick Ronnie in the balls for talking so much crap about her. That's if he has any...

I like Michele but she seems so fragile and lost. I think she needs to get a little more assetive. Her first act of assertiveness should be to kick Ronnie in the balls for talking so much crap about her. That's if he has any...

Unless if she knows he is doing it and they agreed to do it to each other so nobody thinks they are in an alliance. He talks about her because as long as they are in cliques, he can always claim powerlessness to nominate her. She talks about him the same way... "Oh if only I could nominate Ronnie".

Just sayin'. You never know.

I think Michelle might be a vampire. I check the feeds off and on during the day and never see her but sometimes at night she shows up. Do they have a coffin room in the house?

Silly, kat!!! I agree with Jordan who said Michelle is pretty she just needs a makeover... :skellington:

Michelle has always been one of my favorites and right now, she is looking pretty good. After last night she looks like the nice girl that Ronnie not only tried repeatedly to throw under the bus but he treated her like a mushroom, kept her in the dark and fed her s**t!

Michelle has always been one of my favorites and right now, she is looking pretty good. After last night she looks like the nice girl that Ronnie not only tried repeatedly to throw under the bus but he treated her like a mushroom, kept her in the dark and fed her s**t!

that Ronnie is such a fungi

(get it...fun guy...eh...)

Hmm, I think shes just laying low and letting all the big headed egos take each other out. Im sure when the moment comes she'll make a move.

This morning she got mad at Jeff because he said they should target Ronnie. She then swore at him under her breath and said somthing about backdooring him. I do feel she is a loose cannon. I have no idea who she would put up. I feel it could be ANYONE!

No matter what anyone says, of course they DO NOT want to lose a member from their team...........for Michelle & Chima, even if Ronnie could win and play HOH this week, it would be GOOD!..........THEY would be safe!.........this is a totally different game because everyone is NOT just thinking about their personal alliances, they HAVE to think about their team...........Michelle could hate Ronnie, but it helps her is he stays (esp. when the athletes still have 4 players)...........what I don't get is for her to make Jeff mad and volunteer she may not vote to keep Jordan............WTF?

This morning she got mad at Jeff because he said they should target Ronnie. She then swore at him under her breath and said somthing about backdooring him. I do feel she is a loose cannon. I have no idea who she would put up. I feel it could be ANYONE!

I don't think that's a bad thing at this point. I'd like to see her go further in the game, but I don't think she's looking to win any comps.

Again i'm confused about Michelle.

On BBAD conversations between Casey and others gave me an impression that the house had all agreed on a plan to have someone besides the brains or athletes win HOH but it was Michelle who screwed up the plans and its every man for himself.

I did not see the actual conversations, only rehashes from casey's view

Was my impression correct or was casey the one to exaggerate?

On BBAD conversations between Casey and others gave me an impression that the house had all agreed on a plan to have someone besides the brains or athletes win HOH but it was Michelle who screwed up the plans and its every man for himself.

Your impression is correct...its everyman for himself...Casey was just trying to see where everyone was at on the plan....

That morning, Casey and Jeff were discussing it. Casey said it wasn't good that Brains weren't going to try for HOH.One because the people in the house may SAY that they won't put them up but that doesn't mean anything when it comes down to it. And second, that gives the jocks even better odds with two less possible people to win. Later, Michelle said she was worried that she wouldn't really have a safe week if some of the other people were HOH. Casey took her statement and elaborated it to her wanting to play for HOH

It happened TUESDAY night on BBAD. They were all in the backyard, discussing Michelle/Chima throwing the HOH so Ronnie could be put up & evicted. Everyone agreed that Michelle/Chima should have immunity from being put up. Everyone BUT NATALIE. She came right out and said she didn't know what she would do. (meaning if she won HOH, she might just go ahead and put up Michelle or Chima) :shocking: At that point, everyone got quiet and Lydia/Kevin/Chima went to the bubble room and discussed it. (that Nat wouldn't agree to give them immunity even though they were throwing the HOH for the good of the whole house) and they all 3 agreed the athletes need to be split up. So NATALIE is the one who fucked up the whole plan. I love how she's trying to blame it on Casey. :rolleyes: I think it was at that point, Michelle realized the whole house would agree to protect her & Chima EXCEPT for Natalie/Jessie so they might as well play.

Yep, Chima figured it out too so her & Michelle both decided to play. I just love how Gnat is trying to pin the whole thing on Casey when everyone was there (Jeff/Russell playing pool so I don't know if they even heard & Jessie was in the DR) and heard her clearly say she didn't know what she would do. (implying she wouldn't give them immunity even if they threw the HOH.) I'm sooo hoping Gnat goes next if Ronnie makes it throught this week. And I THINK Michelle & Chima would both put her up. :animated_bouncy:

Yep, Chima figured it out too so her & Michelle both decided to play. I just love how Gnat is trying to pin the whole thing on Casey when everyone was there (Jeff/Russell playing pool so I don't know if they even heard & Jessie was in the DR) and heard her clearly say she didn't know what she would do. (implying she wouldn't give them immunity even if they threw the HOH.) I'm sooo hoping Gnat goes next if Ronnie makes it throught this week. And I THINK Michelle & Chima would both put her up. :animated_bouncy:

I that would make my week a little brighter~~

Archived