* Michele *

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said it was dumb of her to vote against her teammate

it made absolutely no sense whatsoever

lucky for her ronnie cant nom her

but going forward in the game ronnie and chima trust in her is DUN

You gotta love how Michelle is sticking it out up there in the HOH room, cramping their ass-kissing style.

LOL.

Since she's on his team, she should just hang out with Ronnie all day every day to screw up his double-sided gaming.

He can't talk freely to the meat-head squad if she's there.

LOL.

Since she's on his team, she should just hang out with Ronnie all day every day to screw up his double-sided gaming.

He can't talk freely to the meat-head squad if she's there.

That would be funny.

I hate that Ronnie seems to always want to throw her under the bus and make up lies about her. I like her and I hope she is not a victim of the dysfunctionals.

My fav too and I hope she gets to stay around. I respect that she doesn't like Princess Chima and voted her out. She's on to the game and she knows the cliques really mean nothing in the end especially when two cliques can merge against the athletes.

i still dont know if she has that cutthroat-ness to make the end

jury is still out on that

i have never really seen someone with clean hands make the final 2

to make the final two you will eventually have to throw someone under the bus or get rid of someone you may like

Its pretty obvious that Ronnie thinks he is all the brain that the meatheads need and he'll be pushing for Michele's nom next HOH that he can give his 2 cents on..

its a tossup between her and kevin for who is most invisible on the feeds

i still dont know if she has that cutthroat-ness to make the end

jury is still out on that

i have never really seen someone with clean hands make the final 2

to make the final two you will eventually have to throw someone under the bus or get rid of someone you may like

Maggie? :animated_bouncy:

I don't totally trust Michele if she got HOH. She may just go with the house majority to keep herself farther in the game. Same with Casey. It is a game to get farther after all.

I think the only ones that would go after the dysfunctionals is Jeff and Jordon.

Poor Jeff and Jordan are doomed. Michelle will go with the majority from now on.

Naw, Ratfink will have someone put her up and make sure she's booted soon.

He'll tell her she's a pawn but he's been telling lies about her behind her back since the start.

Archived