* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just keep thinking how Jessie would be extremely uncomfortable to cuddle with. My hands would also break just trying to massage him. I've dated body builders (who weren't as big as Jessie)... nice to look at, but they can seriously hurt you unintentionally...intentionally too but only if he's got pent up anger issues like Russell. So I can just imagine how awkward it would be with someone like Jessie. I get that he wanted to buff up, but I think he went a little over board.

Why don't they just give Jessie the 500 grand and all go home!!!!

I can't believe they haven't seen who really is in control of this game at the moment! And he has actual experience how this game works from a previous season,not watching it from TV shows or FEEDS.

I'm not sure if I can watch all the way through this season, if this musselhead makes it to final 3!

feeds "Lydia wants to hold his hand and Jessie says he don't hold girls hands. Lydia says if I die right now you would feel bad because that is my last request. Jessie says hold my elbow. "

WHAT?!! Hold my elbow? How stupid is that!? LOL

Well, maybe we should be grateful he said "elbow" it could have been worse!

WHAT?!! Hold my elbow? How stupid is that!?

:animated_rotfl: Jeff said last night on BBAD that he was SO uncomfortable yesterday, he was in the pool with Jessie/Gnat/Lydia and their conversations were so...STOOPID??!!! He said he can't even have any type of intelligent conversation with any of them. I know exactly what he means, Gnat especially. She never says anything, she never smiles or laughs or jokes. She has to be the most boring person in the world. All she does is talk nasty about others or sneer.

:animated_rotfl: Jeff said last night on BBAD that he was SO uncomfortable yesterday, he was in the pool with Jessie/Gnat/Lydia and their conversations were so...STOOPID??!!! He said he can't even have any type of intelligent conversation with any of them. I know exactly what he means, Gnat especially. She never says anything, she never smiles or laughs or jokes. She has to be the most boring person in the world. All she does is talk nasty about others or sneer.

That's because Jeff's group can talk about entertaining things other than game.

The evil side are lost and stupid when they aren't talking about game and who to backstab and insult.

Since they can't do that in front of Jeff and company, their brains switch to the default dummy-mode.

Archived