* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turkeys allegedly will drown if left out in a fierce rain storm....

Speaking of turkeys, I hope Jessee and Russ go up next week...

Speaking of drowning, I hope Jesse or Russ drown next week...... :animated_rotfl:

Seriously though, I think the two of them are stupid enough that they really could drown in the rain.

Sadly, it doesn't rain much in Southern California.

safe unless ronnie does something crazy lol

In a perfect BB world, Ronnie would nominate Jesse and Russel, and then Jeff would win POV and not use it.

But Ronnie is a dip stick, He'll probably nominate Jordan and Laura. Or pick any pair you wouldn't want to see nominated.

He might or he might not be that done.

He has to cover for his vote and that might be the best way to do it. Even better if he told the rest of the house to allow one of them to win the Veto and promise to replace the one that's taken off with Natalie or something. This way everyone else now becomes convinced it was Casey that voted against Braden.

With Jesse or Russell gone the clique he just screwed don't have much to fight back with.

The bad blood in the house continues and walks away Scott free.

Not that I think Ronnie is capable of figuring this out.

I think he'll keep trying to play both sides and put up one from each side telling each group they are the pawn.

Depending on how the next VETO goes, we won't know till then what side he's favoring.

I'm sure he'll tell everyone he has a backdoor plan as well.

I think he'll keep trying to play both sides and put up one from each side telling each group they are the pawn.

Depending on how the next VETO goes, we won't know till then what side he's favoring.

I'm sure he'll tell everyone he has a backdoor plan as well.

I think it's blatantly obvious that he's favoring the meatheads, for now. Last night, he had jeff, laura and michelle in his room, swearing again his undying loyalty and protection. As soon as they left, here came jesse and natalie then ronnie spilled everything to them, laughing about it.

Sadly, I am liking him more than some of the others in the house. Still wishing Brian was there instead

I too would want Brian to be back...but not as a Brain...with Ronnie and Chimera as two of him team mates?

I really hope that BB is not rigging this game for Jessie to win it. If he does, I will be done with this show. This game would be totally different if the old hg twist wasn't done. :mad1:

Erin, I'm with you. He's not as explosive this year. I really do think he took a step back and looked at what hurt him last season. He seems to be letting everyone else do the dirty work. The only thing that may hurt him this time around is that he's sticking with the dirty doers too much. He should branch out and make secret side deals with those that the house would least expect.

I can handle his self admiration, sleeping, and eating. As long as he doesn't talk too much, I'm good with that. I wish the heck Natalie/Chima/Lydia would sleep, eat, or do something other than b*tch.

if he doesnt at least make the jury stage i would be surprise

has a good amount of alliance with folks on both sides

compared to last season this year he hasnt really pissed off anyone outside of laura

only one i think that would really want him out at this point is laura

so if he laura goes i think he is golden to make jury stage

if he doesnt at least make the jury stage i would be surprise

has a good amount of alliance with folks on both sides

compared to last season this year he hasnt really pissed off anyone outside of laura

only one i think that would really want him out at this point is laura

so if he laura goes i think he is golden to make jury stage

This is what I don't understand. Why aren't they all trying to get Jesse out? He had his chance and blew it. Now, he is there in their season trying to take it away from each and every one of them. Why wouldn't they (other than his clique) want him out as soon as possible?

like casey said last night 'they got stars in their eyes'. muy stupido. plus, jessie is the 'cashcow' of bb! lololol---love that dan said of jessie 'bitter, party of one'!

I can't wait to see that comment from Dan! From the conversations, the nasty people ruined the comp. Pretty sad that they have to make every moment in the house into something bitter and mean.

I wonder why Jessie is always so tired, if he sleeps this much outside of the house?

Is there something about an oversized body and teeny-tiny-itty-bitty-little head that makes someone need to sleep a lot?

Just wondering.

Archived