* Casey *

I like him a lot more than I like others right now. I really don't want Ronnie to put him up. That would seriously suck. This is the Sov VS Nerd Herd all over again. Don't get me wrong...I loved season 6... but we all know how that went down. I want someone I like to win :P

really messed up making that move

why so early?

wait until after hoh comp before jumping ship

he panic and made a bonehead move

I have a feeling Ronnie-the-Rat is going to make the good-guy-side think Casey was the bully-side vote so they will go along with him putting him on the block.

I hope it fails miserably and casey gets Ronnie out next week though.

not smart to go from a safe position in the game to the line of fire

i always think its better to wait until after the hoh before switching just to be sure

played too hard

him or laura would be the one to get the boot this week imho

unless something crazy happens

WHHHYYYY???

Why did you kick off Jeff, and not ronnie"????

Again Jeff did not want to win HOH. It was agreed because the group wanted to put up the Athletes and Jeff would not be able to do that. Ronnie has promised he would put them up and they believed him.

I think Casey knew it had to be Ronnie that betrayed them. When he tossed Jeff out he had to have had a reason and I think it might have something to do with Russell. He and Russell have a side alliance. Any morning when they are up and alone they talk about it. Why take the chance and keep the betrayer in and kick out Jeff? Even if Jeff can't nom his clique if he won, there are a few others well worth kicking out.

i thought laura would be the biggest target

but i think ronnie really despise casey more since he seem on to him

Casey knows for sure who was the vote that switched, as does Ronnie...this makes Casey a potential block candidate unless Ronnie can convince everyone that Michele was the flipper...a hard task due to just about everyone has come to the conclusion that Ronnie is playing both sides against the middle...where he stands ALONE...useful? to a point, then very expendable.

sometime this week expect a confrontation between these 2

Why did Casey come back from the long Have/HaveNots comp with the feeling he has POWER now? he acted like he got a free pass or POV ( I know he didnt but wtf) I've read what I can and cant figure it out. Is it just that he feels safe or feels he has the jenke vote to hold over Ronnies head? Confused here? :stirthepot:

ronnie told him he was safe from going up

he told him if the pov is used russell would go up

they made a i protect you if you protect me type of deal

Ok, so, Casey has Dj'd/Hosted events in which both Jessie and Laura have been involved in... Does anyone else see a pattern of what the next possible twist is??? To coincidental for my liking... Although, I like Casey and hope he goes far, I'd hope that BB didn't set up this season with a bunch of peeps that already knew eachother... *And, yes, I understand it was luck of the draw that Jessie got back in, but I still sense something fishy* (although, it could just be Lydia, lol)

Archived