* Laura *

uvp

I'm sure they will keep Laura at this point. Laura is throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus now. Guess, it's a game and she's doing what she has to but I'd hate to see Jordan go.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura's putting a lot of trust in Bonnie's persuasive skills to sway the voters to her side. Heehee.

Best of luck, Laura, but I'm pulling for Jordan! (And if she stays and Jordan goes home, I will dislike her intensely.)

I'm sure they will keep Laura at this point. Laura is throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus now. Guess, it's a game and she's doing what she has to but I'd hate to see Jordan go.

For some reason I am partial to Laura. Def didn't take her long to try and save herself and turn on her team, but to be expected when your ass is on the line. On a whole other note, I still can't believe I am watching Jessie on this show AGAIN. Waited all these months, and this is what they came up with?

I agree that Laura should have taken action prior to the veto ceremony. But she didn't. But she is dangling a nice little carrot to everyone. Jeff and Jordan are a team. Better to break up the team of two than to vote out single me. It might actually work.

Laura should have had this conversation with Bonnie BEFORE the Veto ceremony. I'll be shocked if she stays.

She is looking pretty pathetic right now. Can't she see her words going in one of Bonnies ears and out the other? She was all hardcore lastnight and now look whose kissing ass now. I agree, I think she is on the late show. But Jordan, I don't know what it is but something about her I don't like.

But Jordan, I don't know what it is but something about her I don't like.

Thank you!! I feel the same way but I know what it is. She's just trying to seek fame from this. *whine whine* "Nobody remembers the first four that leave the house... I want to be rememberrrrrred"...

Thank you!! I feel the same way but I know what it is. She's just trying to seek fame from this. *whine whine* "Nobody remembers the first four that leave the house... I want to be rememberrrrrred"...

LOL. You and I will figure it out, but there is definently something not right.....Time will tell :animated_scratchchin:

I would rather Laura stay over Jordan. I like Jordan but I think Jeff's game will get better without the distraction and Laura has the capabilities to actually win HOH and fracture the douche alliance....

I really hope Laura can swing something and stay. I don't see it happening, but that would be sweet. I'd love to see her win HOH next week and kick some ass!

I'm not so sure Laura is back-stabbing her alliance over ratface.

I'm hoping she is purposly telling him bold-faced lies directly to him and will still nominate him if she gets to stay and win HoH.

Then when Ronnie bitches about her lying she can tell him "If lying and playing for yourself was good enough for you..."

If she joins the dark side I will have lost respect for her but I really can't see her doing that.

LOL. You and I will figure it out, but there is definently something not right.....Time will tell :animated_scratchchin:

You got a deal. I'm wondering if my sensors are telling me that maybe she's using Jeff to get further along in the game. I don't know yet. Even as I say this... I will enjoy it if she gets HOH and see if their romance moves along.

I can pin point the thing that "doesn't seem right" about Jordan... she claims she's excited to be on the show so she doesn't have to share a bed with her mom anymore...yet...she can afford a car, the party lifestyle, and a boob job. Hrmmm "one of things is not like the others".

oneofthesethings.jpg

Hopefully there are former Sesame Street fans out there who can help answer this one...

I can pin point the thing that "doesn't seem right" about Jordan... she claims she's excited to be on the show so she doesn't have to share a bed with her mom anymore...yet...she can afford a car, the party lifestyle, and a boob job. Hrmmm "one of things is not like the others".

oneofthesethings.jpg

LOL, you NUT! Her boob job seems strange to me, they aren't that perky and look heavy, if that makes sense??? I think it's her constant posing, and primping, and girlie talk and such. Like I said I can apreciate hot women, I don't hate but I dunno bout her.....It's just something!

No!!! it's NOT her boob job, sheesh!!! It's the fact that she's still sleeping with her mom!!!! Why wouldn't you buy your own bed or sleep in your car before buying your boobs???

lmao!!! shhh, you're going to get me evicted for laughing so hard when it's so late!!

As I say this, I am NOT serious. It is said in jest. LOL

MAYBE she doesn't sleep with her mom. She just says she does so others pity her and want to take her to the end because she "needs" the money when in reality... she is a kept woman by a rich married man who bought her a car, a boob job, and has to keep her drunk so she enjoys having sex with him because he is so hideous that he makes Janet Reno look like a handsome man. Being on the show is her attempt to get away from the debauchery and hideousness of her current lifestyle.

I don't know. Just sayin'. It could be true. Hehehe.

Archived