* Jeff *

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think a guy like Jeff would be married. Anyone know if he had any longterm GFs. But I like him because he is a good guy. Probably Jeff, Casey, Jordan, Michelle and Laura are the only people I would enjoy knowning in real life.

IVgal quote:

"But, for right now, I just want to watch him sit, stand, walk....... I just want to watch him, forever :heart:

Is that shallow?"

lol :animated_rotfl: If you are... you've got a lot of company :excl:

HANDS DOWN, the SEXIEST BB player to date.

No doubt about it! And I'll join the other shallow people - I'll watch him all day long!!!! :D

Do you guys remember Roddy - Season 3? I used to have a huge crush on him. He and Jeff are about equal to me in attractiveness. Both smart and funny, but Jeff seems to have a sincere goodness about him.

Every year on BB I look for guys like him to make watching worthwhile! Yay! I hope he & Jordan last all summer.

I'm catching up on the day's events and thought this was perfectly funny:

Jeff interrupts his workout to watch a yellow butterfly flutter around the BY.

One question I have for the ladies on the board:

Who is your absolute favorite male HG in BB from all seasons?

Dr Will will always be my number one, god he is fine. Then Jeff, followed by Jason. All wonderful, hot, delicious men.

I enjoyed Dr. Will's game play but he did nothing for me as far at him being attractive. Nothing. I liked Jack from his season.

Jeff... sigh

Wow, I am not alone. This thread is one big Lust Fest......unlike the others. Can't think of anything good to say about anybody else, not with Jeff there.

I just want it to be the JEFF show, not the JESSIE show!!!! All Jeff, All the time, Nothin' but Jeff. JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF!!!!!!

I love him but enjoy him most when he smiles at Jordan.

Wonder what his real feelings are for her. Hard to read at times.

Archived