* Jeff *

Since BB loves to cheat so much during the popular HG eviction possibilities (ie:Evel Dick) they need to douche-bag themselves into cheating and coercing the HG's into keeping Jeff this week.

If they don't, they suck.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASEEE WIN THE VETO JEFF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't want him to leave yet, this years houseguests are really starting to kill me. I thought i'd Love Lydia and most of the offbeats, but I can't stand them and now i'm loving jeff and the populars.. confusing.

Oh well, I just want jeff to stay, no repeat of last year where 3 of my favs get voted out back to back to back.

From everything I've heard and read Jeff isn't the target this week. They all seem to HATE Laura and want her out.

It's refreshing to see a good guy in the BB house. Most of the guys are so wrapped up in themselves they don't care who they hurt or how pathetic they appear.

I know everybody wants to have drama in the house but they need to give it a rest for a day or so. They're all going to be so stressed by the end of this game they'll need a therapist. For WEEKS, lol

he reminds me of nick

he is clueless to the game

i am not sure if he had any real attention of really playing game

to me it looks like he came for a showmance

Jeff keeps hanging on by his fingernails. I hope he survives this week, with either Laura or Russell going. He brings humor and sanity to the house, something that would be in short supply should he leave.

And I love his accent and how he can take the teasing.

Jeff actually had a decent plan...his mistake was trusting that little dweeb for his vote...I think the game would be much more interesting if you made the HOH vulnerable to go up if the POV is used..the holder who uses it can nominate the HOH...but I can dream...

Hellz to the yeah!!!!! I hope somehow that slime ball Ronnie (yeah you pansy ass biotch America hates your pasty girrlie a$$!) throws up Chima, Natalie, Jessie, Russell, Kevin or Lydia and gets one of them out of there.... I doubt it but CONGRATS JEFF! You said you would do it and BOO YA! You did!

OK Jessie talking to Jeff a while ago. He asked did you talk to Jordon? (like they have a new alliance and they want Jordon in) Then they said something about talking to Casey and then Jessie whispered to Russel.

Does anyone think there MIGHT be a new alliance with Jessie, Natalie, Jeff, Russel (the athletes) and Jordon and Casey?

They might want to dump the Lydia, Kevin, Chima weirdos.

Archived