* Jordan *

JEDI

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff said he'll believe it when he sees it happen. (Ronnie putting up Russell) So I don't think he believes it at all. Jordan does but me thinks she'd put Ronnie up anyhoo (if she were to somehow win HOH) because he lied & voted out her team member AND lied but put up Jeff. I don't know - I've heard her say a couple of things that make me think neither Jeff or Jordan believe a single word Ronnie says. :smilielol:

If Jordan, Laura, and Jeff weren't so freaking STUPID the plan would have gone ahead to backdoor Russell. Even though I am admittedly amused by Ronnie (though I know he will not last with all his scheming), he was serious about his plan but they never really gave him the support he needed to follow through. While its nice that they have a hard time lying, what the hell are they doing in the BB house if they aren't prepared to lie?

Maybe I'm stirring the pot here, but I think Jordan is flat out dimwitted and she deserves to go home. Soon.

She should never have gotten into it with Ronnie until AFTER the nomination ceremony.

Jessie was going to PERSUADE Ronnie,not to put up Russell no matter what Jeff, and Jordan did,or didn't do.

The plan, if it really was ronnies plan to back door russell went out the window as soon as jessie got wind of it IMO!

Well, here's the deal for me. It seems to me that Kevin, Lydia, Natalie, Jessie, Ronnie, Russell, and Chima all came to PLAY the game. I think Michelle is trying to play the game too, but she's being much smarter than the others by laying low and not stirring too much up except with one of her own clique-mates. The others seemed to be there more for exposure (Jordan, Laura, and Braden). I respect the players of the game. I don't respect those who expect to get further along just because they "look good". I still like Jeff, but he's going to have to figure out how to switch alliances or split the other group up down the road.

Jordan and Laura's pity trip just irritates the crap out of me. Don't sit there saying "No I'm going home... no I'm going home". Get off your ass and start trying to make deals rather than just sitting there and accepting defeat.

I'll take sneaky, deceptive, and a fighter any day over an over the top (literally) bitch (Laura) who thinks she's prettier than she really is and who threw her body at Jessie while he was the HOH trying to sway him that way (and failing miserably) and got pissed off at him because she couldn't figure out how to attract him with anything other than her fake tits, or a not-so-humble-but-trying-to-pretend-to-be-humble wannabe starlet who is more interested in gaining exposure and being a "celebrity" than she is in actually putting her brain to work to stay in the game and when her one pitiful move to gain control fails she moves into the pity-party mode.

... just my humble opinion.

I'll take sneaky, deceptive, and a fighter any day over an over the top (literally) bitch (Laura) who thinks she's prettier than she really is and who threw her body at Jessie while he was the HOH trying to sway him that way (and failing miserably) and got pissed off at him because she couldn't figure out how to attract him with anything other than her fake tits...

To be fair, Laura had no way of knowing Jesse was in love with Ronnie at the time, who was imbedded so far up Jesse's ass his eyes were brown. :inlove:

Jordan and Laura can try to make deals 'til the cows come home but it's not going to happen with that bunch of mean girls. They run and tell Jesse/Ronnie EVERYTHING, while making fun of Jeff's team. Not to mention, none of the NBK's know how to utter a word of truth. They're all natural born liars, for sure.

Jordan and Laura can try to make deals 'til the cows come home but it's not going to happen with that bunch of mean girls. They run and tell Jesse/Ronnie EVERYTHING, while making fun of and laughing at Jeff's team. Not to mention, none of the NBK's know how to utter a word of truth. They're all natural born liars, for sure.

i'm not buying that jordan/laura aren't playing. they've been more pro-active imo than chima, lyd, nat who are basically jessie yes-girls. jordan/laura tried big moves, don't have the numbers---but they only failed by one vote. chima, lyd, and nat i don't see as masters either.

I like Jordan, but if she goes this week, I really won't mind. Besides a cute face, she really brings nothing to the game. I'd rather have Laura stick around and get HOH. Jordan would just be a pushover.

I like Jordan too.. I just really wish she wouldn't have yelled at Ronnie until after the POV ceremony, not that I think he would have put up Russell, but it wouldn't have been Jordan. I have a feeling if she's up the house might flip flop before Thursday and vote her out.

I love Jordan and I love that she told Ronnie off. I agree the house may flip and vote her out, but I think they see Laura as more of a threat than Jordan. I just want her to win HOH and scare the heck out of the freaks in the house and put up Jessie and Ronnie. One of them HAS to go.

Jessie was going to PERSUADE Ronnie,not to put up Russell no matter what Jeff, and Jordan did,or didn't do.

The plan, if it really was ronnies plan to back door russell went out the window as soon as jessie got wind of it IMO!

I AGREE!!! I just want to throw up when I think of that whole group! Janelle needs to send some power to Jordan so she can start kicking some butt in there. She has shown she isn't a pushover, now she needs to win some competitions. PLUS.....her and Jeff is my only hope for a showmance this season. My stomach gets queezy when I think of anyone else showmancing it up....it would be gross!!!!!

I like Jordan too.. I just really wish she wouldn't have yelled at Ronnie until after the POV ceremony, not that I think he would have put up Russell, but it wouldn't have been Jordan. I have a feeling if she's up the house might flip flop before Thursday and vote her out.

I love that she gave Ronnie shit. I like that it hurt his little feelings.

So Russell can get away with trashing everyone even in his own alliance and trashing Ronnie and saying he is going to get him out and he is OK. Ronnie knows but he would rather stay stuck up Jessie's ass.

Where's the "turning the house upside down" that Ronnie mentioned he was going to do?

Is his nominations and putting Jordan on the block considered turning the house upside down? If he's true to his word and playing so erratic I think maybe he just might backdoor Russell.

We'll see.

Where's the "turning the house upside down" that Ronnie mentioned he was going to do?

Is his nominations and putting Jordan on the block considered turning the house upside down? If he's true to his word and playing so erratic I think maybe he just might backdoor Russell.

We'll see.

I've learned not to get my hopes up with this jerk.

We'll see.

I think No-Nuts believes he's more entertaining to watch than he really is and betraying his actual friends is a big move in his tiny rotting mind.

I agree, everything Dork has done is so predictable. (to me anyway) Even trying to start arguements with people so he has an excuse to put them up. (like he tried to do with Casey in the backyard on last nights show) :rolleyes:

I feel this might happen too. I really don't want to see her or Laura leave. I think they could prove fun to watch. For me Jessie or Nat should be out the door but Ronnie is too freaking scared of them.

this is a very unpredictable season

at the end of hoh comp i would never have imagine jordan being on the block under any situation

I just don't understand why he couldn't have just put Russell up. Most of the house was on his side with putting Russell up so he wouldn't have made any enemies and he may have even won some ground with Jeff/Laura/Jordan/Casey and therefore could have played both sides a little longer.. all he did was make more enemies by talking about putting Casey up and then putting Jordan up. I think strategically Russell would have been the best nominee for Ronnie.

Archived