* Jordan *

JEDI

You know Jordon's raw honesty has really shaped a lot of this game. She talked to Russel last night and told him exactly how she felt and it inspired him to come talk to her group.

Her honesty is why the Dysfunctionals are not targeting her. They don't like Laura, Michele and Casey because they don't know what is on their minds.

Jordon's honesty has really helped her and might get her far in the game. I think Jeff's honesty has also helped him. They don't find him the biggest threat.

ITA, Marty!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reason jordan isnt a target is because she is :blink:

I love it! Once they're gone, my joy is gone. I love a good showmance!

And by "good" I mean cute and flirty, not skanky/gross example of Jesse & Satan's Daughter.

Although, I have to admit, I will get great "joy" once Weanie gets evicted, so there will be some additional joy, but that's vengeful joy, and not so fun.

OK, so Russel is going up. Great. I mean, there's no turning back now because almost everyone in the house knows so if he DIDN'T put Russel up, Jordan and Jeff could just tell him his WHOLE team wanted him up. He's going up. We know this.

With that being said, what the hell is up with Jeff and Jordan? Jeff and Jordan agreed NOT to put up Chima, Lydia, Kevin, Jessie or Ronnie if they win HoH next week? Umm, can they add?

That leaves Natalie from that side of the house which would mean IF they stand by what they said they'd need to put up Laura, Casey or Michelle with Natalie. Would they REALLY do that? I mean, I can't stand Jessie's side of the house and quite frankly if Jordan and Jeff start working for them and nominate one of their own teammates (Laura, Michelle or Casey) they will go from my favorites to my LEAST favorites. All they have done is talk about how horrible the other side of the house was and how horrible it was that Ronnie was such a snake and backstabbed them...so now they're thinking they may backstab one of their own teammates?

That would be incredibly lame.

If they get power next week they need to get out Ronnie, Jessie or Natalie. Period. Don't become the "villains" and nominate your own team.

They can agree not to do anything just to save their butts LOL

Watching now Laura tell Jordan if she wins HOH next week she would put up Jesse and Gnat, which is the exact opposite of what she told Ronnie ROFL

Jordan swore on her family though. I'm not sure how important that is to her but it's not something I would ever say and then go back on (then again I'd never say that period).

Jordan swore on her family though. I'm not sure how important that is to her but it's not something I would ever say and then go back on (then again I'd never say that period).

I wouldn't either (swear on my family), you either take my word or you don't

Dont think they are stupid, I'd promise and swear on anything to get Ronnie to put up Russell (wish it was Chima though he cant). After the last two nights of watching Russell to bad it couldn't be Nat or Jessie he puts up. You can tell Russell is tired of the mob mentality...IMO

Damn clique twist...then again he'd put up Michelle instead of Chima.....

Damn Jessie being in the house!!

Damn damn game.....rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

What people say and what they do are two totally different things in the BB house....but I think Jordan and Jeff would stay true to their word as best as possible.

Given the circumstances...they'd have agreed to almost anything just to get the majority to flip...evict Russell and save Laura...their ally....but more importantly, save Jordan from being put on the block as Jeff's replacement. Good move on their part. Safe for now...figure out the rest depending on the results of this eviction and the next Hoh.

So much time still for Jessie to influence the rat boy and his (Jessie's) sheep....I'll believe it all when I see Russell actually go on the block and out the door. (not that I really want him out yet though...I wouldn't mind seeing Laura go.)

The only one who knows how to keep their mouth shut in that stupid house is Jeff. Rat boys big plan - Russell - and don't tell anyone - then Ronnie blabs his weasel mouth off to everyone (not Casey or Michelle YET). Has these insane meetings with everyone (not Casey or Michell YET). Talking in circles, rehashing and getting NOTHING done. I'm like WTF (watching BBAD last nite).

And that folks is the defination of a cluster f--k. Idiots.

What people say and what they do are two totally different things in the BB house....but I think Jordan and Jeff would stay true to their word as best as possible.

Given the circumstances...they'd have agreed to almost anything just to get the majority to flip...evict Russell and save Laura...their ally....but more importantly, save Jordan from being put on the block as Jeff's replacement. Good move on their part. Safe for now...figure out the rest depending on the results of this eviction and the next Hoh.

So much time still for Jessie to influence the rat boy and his (Jessie's) sheep....I'll believe it all when I see Russell actually go on the block and out the door. (not that I really want him out yet though...I wouldn't mind seeing Laura go.)

Ditto, Ditto & DITTO! Jeff and Jordan are surviving as they must!

Shipp listen to Lydia in the HOH room then later to what she says to Gnat. That girl is soooo confused she wouldn't know her butt from a hole in the ground

Lydia hates the Gnat because of the Gnat's closeness to Jessie. Lydia would get rid of Gnat in a heart beat.

Usually with BB I like at least 5-6 people then go down the line and number them as I dislike them. But this season I truly only like Jeff and Jordan (I liked Bradon too)

All the others I dislike equally.

Lydia hates the Gnat because of the Gnat's closeness to Jessie. Lydia would get rid of Gnat in a heart beat.

Jesse has proven he has very low standards or actually none at all.

As far as Jeff and Jordon's promise....

IF they win HOH... they could still put one of the others UP... and say...

AWWW they're just a Pawn... and hope no one wins POV that would take them off ....

sorry - best I could come up with for them to keep their word

Any other ideas how they could squirm out it and still keep their promise ???

arrrgghhh why did I even bother? there's still many days left til Eviction .. sheeshhhh

As far as Jeff and Jordon's promise....

IF they win HOH... they could still put one of the others UP... and say...

AWWW they're just a Pawn... and hope no one wins POV that would take them off ....

sorry - best I could come up with for them to keep their word

Any other ideas how they could squirm out it and still keep their promise ???

arrrgghhh why did I even bother? there's still many days left til Eviction .. sheeshhhh

They could throw the comp and pray Laura wins, she doesn't seem to have any qualms about going against her word LOL

If the situation allowed for it...I'm sure they would throw it to Laura, Casey or Michelle. No doubt.

If the situation allowed for it...I'm sure they would throw it to Laura, Casey or Michelle. No doubt.

That's how I feel too.

Archived