Thursday 7/16 Show Discussion

JEDI

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please please please send chima home...nothing against her (i'd rather be sending lydia...damn you russel)

please please please don't let the athletes be able to compete for hoh

please please please bb

and what marty said!

xo b

ditto Marty and ditto Penguins prayers

I'm sooooooooo praying Jocks can't play HOH as part of the fact that they won HOH last week.....

Just dawned on me...CAN YOU IMAGINE THE FACES AND ANGER WE WOULD SEE IF THEY ARE TOLD THIS LIVE..."In keeping with past HOH and BB rules, the winner(s) of the last HOH CAN NOT COMPETE TONIGHT!!!

why do we care so much? i feel like i'm going to explode with anticipation!!!!

Hmmm, I'd say it has something to do with the little fact we're BB JUNKIES!! :D

Other than that, I have no clue. :giggle:

My hubby just looked at his cold salad plate and said "what's this?" And I said, BigBrother Eviction Night Special.....geezzzzz why can't he get it after 8 yrs of this... rofllllllllllllllllllll

My hubby just looked at his cold salad plate and said "what's this?" And I said, BigBrother Eviction Night Special.....geezzzzz why can't he get it after 8 yrs of this... rofllllllllllllllllllll

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: Non addicts just don't understand.

Tonight's the night we find out the latest twist... Ronnie is not playing both sides, he is actually twins, and no one has noticed they are both in the house at the same time. (Just kidding.)

I have a question - HOH can't play - but Jessie didn't win HOH right? He was appointed it by default, the 13th player. My mind is going......... someone help me........why can't I remember?! Who did win that stupid diaper comp? Duh. :wacko: But I agree would be great if none of the Athletes could compete.

Also what Marty said. Go Jordan Go Laura.

Ya know it sad that I actually make myself sick worrying about who is going home and who is gonna win HOH... I really need to step back and quit watching this game..lol

My Husband tells me all the time I watch like I'm actually in the house playing.. and it's so true..

Maybe it's time for some BB intervention.

:P @ Jedi.

I feel so behind since I haven't been able to watch feeds all week or spend my days on here. I skimmed through the updates and hope what I caught will do me justice for tonight. I hope Chima leaves and someone gets rid of one of the athletes.

And did Lydia really kiss Jessie? (ugh-- so gross!!)

I have a question - HOH can't play - but Jessie didn't win HOH right? He was appointed it by default, the 13th player. My mind is going......... someone help me........why can't I remember?! Who did win that stupid diaper comp? Duh. :wacko: But I agree would be great if none of the Athletes could compete.

Also what Marty said. Go Jordan Go Laura.

Russell and Natalie were both up when the jocks won. They both dropped after jocks were declared the winners.

I'm so anticipating the results from the eviction tonight... which is a first for me at the beginning of the season. Most of the time I still have a hard time figuring out who is who at this point.

So... I'm impatiently waiting to see if the flip has worked. I would love to see that gaggly B go home, and keep Braden around for the seriously jacked up things that he says. Plus Jessie is evil, so anything that hurts his game is great for me.

Please, please, please Ronnie stop trying to be cool with Jocks, and vote with the people that actually like you.

i don't think the flip will work. i think, unfortunately, that ronnie wants his own 'afternoon delight' with jessie-and his jessie worship will make him vote out braden. i still have fingers crossed [and candles lit]-that a 'goodperson'[tm-amber] gets hoh. i hope ronnie proves me wrong.

ps-that'a cute, jf!

Ok peeps. I am at work and unfortunately I do not have a TV nor am I able to have streaming video. Please Please Please !! for me and my co-worker, keep us abreast of what is happening. Thank you thank you thank you !!!

i don't think the flip will work. i think, unfortunately, that ronnie wants his own 'afternoon delight' with jessie-and his jessie worship will make him vote out braden. i still have fingers crossed [and candles lit]-that a 'goodperson'[tm-amber] gets hoh. i hope ronnie proves me wrong.

ps-that'a cute, jf!

It's sad, but I think you're right. :(

I think Ronnie just rallied for votes on the other side (and promised his vote to secure theirs) just to make the jocks hate the others more, and vice versa. But overall, he'll stick with Jessie.

Archived