Thursday 7/16 Show Discussion

JEDI

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima just said, "I think if someone is a racist, they should be portrayed as one." Good Gawd! How self-righteous can that RACIST piece of crap be be???

I know, I almost spit out my chicken on the monitor. It's so sickening to watch this. Chima knowing she is safe and Nat and her crew thinking the same. sucks to hate the show so early on.

Did anyone else know that Michelle is bi-sexual?? I sure didn't. She just got mad at Jordan for saying "fag." She said that word really offended her cuz she's bi.

Si. I read about it earlier yesterday. But, the chick has issues, more then Cosmo and People put together. Over reacting. She is doing it so when she sides with the Athletes she can use the " the things you said card".

Did anyone else know that Michelle is bi-sexual?? I sure didn't. She just got mad at Jordan for saying "fag." She said that word really offended her cuz she's bi.

yeah she mentioned it a few nights ago on the feeds

yeah they were talking about butt plugs and all lol

I agree that the twist is making this season hard to like....I would rather people form their own alliances from the beginning.

As for this week's nominations, Ronnie should put up an athlete as a "tit-for-tat" pawn. They put up Chima, so he would be within his "rights" (and not seen as a backstabber) to put up one of them. The only problem is that it will probably be Jeff. Ugh.

I want Lydia to go...she is such a disappointment.

Now it looks like Casey and Laura are the target.

Ronnie probably won't put up an Athlete as a pawn. He didn't care that they put up a Brain as a pawn, he only cared that it wasn't him. Only way I could see him putting up an Athlete is to keep playing his game everyone already sniffed out. The Athletes won't be cool with the pawn strategy. They need all their votes.

The twist absolutely ruined this season. It's just not fun to watch. Same with back when they had the couples season. Whenever producers influence alliances it all just gets spoiled.

I know a lot of people hated the secret partners twist from season six but it really was the best and the only one that really works well in this game.

The past few seasons has had the "vote with the house"garbage early on. It made just a massive alliance of ten against four. This one isn't making it much better but at least this weeks vote was interesting.

The suspense doesn't last long as it is now one side of the house steamrolling the other. At least season six held onto some parody.

They need to stop with the group safety. The groups have already split up, let them play as individuals now.

They need to stop with the group safety. The groups have already split up, let them play as individuals now.

As I see it that group safety thing can only work for three more weeks.

Archived