• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what happens when you strike prematurely

and based on the comps the side are drawn

no hiding the comp exposed everyone

so similar to the week michelle won hoh last season

I have no words right now. Speechless.

Casey had a chance to eliminate Ronny, but took Jeff out instead.

Spur of the moment, so you can't blame him, but he probably made a mistake there.

Dude seriously, Ronnie won?! Gah!

Now Lydia and Chima can sit back and chill for another week and run rampant all over everyone. Great.

I hope the game changes up and the cliques are dissolved THIS week, lol.

ETA: my bad. Lydia is not on team Nerd. But she'll probably still be safe. Biotch.

laura is going up

no doubt about it

I have not posted all season yet but OMG.. I want to punch a wall.. This is SOOO irritating, and now we will get a full week of Ronnie thinking he is the shit.. when.. he is sooooo not.... seriously.. I am going to go pour a glass of wine.. I need it.

casey made an idiot mistake to take out jeff when he did

The problem I have with this season is usually we don't see a divide this soon until around mid-season, thus it's a bit easier to deal with it if the side you hate is on a roll.

THIS season, however, the divide has been there since week 1. If you read polls around the net, including on CBS, people like team Jeff and do NOT like the athletes at all. If the athletes side continues to win and steamrolls Team Jeff I can genuinely see viewers stop watching.

I don't watch TV to see the "bad" guys win (not saying the athletes and their ilk are bad people, but in this game they're the "bad" guys if you believe polls). Can you imagine watching action movies if the bad guys always won? Can you imagine if Rambo died in First Blood? Schwarzenegger died in Commando? Clint Eastwood died in every spaghetti western?

Good job Grodner. One of your famous "horrible twist ideas" may just destroy this season for many people and lose you a lot of viewership...which in the long run might be good. After all, if BB ends up having a bad year towards the middle once all the likeable people are gone maybe Grodner will finally get fired.

Gosh.. I hate the athletes so bad.. he is freaking IDIOT!

maybe the girls can get to him letting him know if when they win HOH, they will put up him and russell, and who do they think the atheltes will save? RUSSELL.. so maybe they can make him flip again....

GOSH, I HATE RONNIE!

I don't get why Casey didn't take out one of the Brains. They all know now that Michelle is the only one with them. Ronnie showed his hand when he voted out Braden after claiming he was onboard with keeping Braden and Casey is the only one that stayed loyal.

Archived