wow the post hoh fights ended much quicker then i thought

it wasnt as intense as i thought it would be

but jeff and jordan maybe the two dumbest hg to ever play bb

if laura didnt spell out ronnie was the one

they would never know

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fighting on Chima's part was all part of her game play. She wanted them all to know she is the princess. If it wasn't for her bitching and moaning all the time, she would be easily forgotten.

I am sick to my stomach at these people that are so so full of themselves. Ronnie is all over the Bully alliance and they are pumping him up. Chima said the fans must think this is the best season ever.

PUKE ~ I am thinking about not watching anymore.

I am sick to my stomach at these people that are so so full of themselves. Ronnie is all over the Bully alliance and they are pumping him up. Chima said the fans must think this is the best season ever.

PUKE ~ I am thinking about not watching anymore.

Marty, I feel the same way.

I knew I shouldn't watch the feeds. So looks like Ronnie is putting up Jeff.

If he turns on them and the evil people take over the show I don't know if I will watch.

If he turns on them and the evil people take over the show I don't know if I will watch.

CBS messed this whole season up from the jump.

It's gotten to the point where it's not even a contest.

Bad move putting Jesse back in the house and setting up these rules.

Why does Ronnie keep forgetting he can't put Michele up if she is in his clique?

And I think it's exciting. I'm kind of neutral w/ Ronnie, not sure whether to hate him or love him. But we'll see...

Oh I almost forgot, what about DAN being on Sunday's show. What's that all about?

I would like to personally stuff him in that trash can (a metal one), put the lid on and bang on it with a huge hammer. Little weasel.

Doesn't look like Ronnie is able to play both sides.

Lets see how smart this guy really is and if he is willing to play pawn to other peoples plans.

I bet he plays stupid.

Sad thing is he can get out of this unfrayed by putting up Jesse and Russell.

I would like to personally stuff him in that trash can (a metal one), put the lid on and bang on it with a huge hammer. Little weasel.

Hey, Sugar B...when you finish bangin' that trash can can I roll it out off the side of an overpass (to a busy freeway)...

Archived