Thursday, July 16th

Jordan, Michelle, and Jeff are locked. Laura might do the smart thin and keep her teammate. Casey is almost a lock. Ronnie is a wildcard. It depends on Ronnie, not Lydia and Kevin.

Ronnie's not a wildcard. He has a secret alliance with Jessie (well, less of an alliance and more a promise to tell eachother when they are in danger). Ronnie wants Chima there because she's his teammate (Ronnie only cares about Michelle and Chima because keeping them means they might get picked off before he does) and Jessie said if it comes to a tie he will keep Chima as a sign of trust to Ronnie. Even if Ronnie wants Braden to stay after some last-minute convincing, that spineless turd wouldn't dare put Jessie in a spot to break a tie. Braden's only shot is to strike a deal with Jessie and then have Jessie turn the windup key on Ronnie's back and tell him how to vote.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll believe it when I see it I guess. I so want Braden to stay, but I just don't think there is anyway Ronnie will do it. One way or the other Ronnie is screwed though I don't think he can put on this act any longer. Come tomorrow either he is going to have one half the house pissed at him. It seems stupid to vote out your teammate, but to me I think he would be wiser to flip with this group I think they might be easier to beat then the top dog athletes.

Laura just blew it by going and confronting Jessie.

This is funny watching Laura lie to Jessie knowing he knows she's lying but can't say he knows about the alliance without giving away that he knows about it.

Was this all Ronnie's doing? Did he tell Natalie that Laura switched her vote?

Don't know I actually had the feeds off until you said Laura was screwing it up. Not sure at all what the hell she is going to do now or Ronnie for that matter.

They are trying to run her over but she's standing up to them. They just told her she's not in an alliance with them. She's learning more about them than they realize. She's actually doing something smart.

lol, Ronnie is sweating bullets.

Wow, Natalie, Chima, and Jessie are way too arrogant.

The updates are saying Chima is now trying to flip the house back?

Does this mean she's officially going home and the athletes have lost their pull on the house?

I sure hope she goes home! Not quite sure how Ronnie will vote.

The updates are saying Chima is now trying to flip the house back?

Does this mean she's officially going home and the athletes have lost their pull on the house?

It's about time Chima did something to save her butt. She was sitting around all week just doing nothing thinking she was safe (told by the muscle monkies and muscle girl). Hah, might be a little to late Chima. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Chima is not going anywhere I hate to say it. Ronnie is going to vote for her to put it 5-5 he pretty much has everyone I have seen agreed to believing that it is 5-5 it will be Casey or Michele who have flipped.

Ronnie can't get away from lying. It will be obvious who he goes to after the vote. I don't picture Michelle running up to the bully clique.

What is Casey going to do?

I really do see Braden going home. ::: tears :::

watching as the athletes scramble to get that 5 vote

which is ronnie?

good luck having to depend on ronnie to come through lol

It depends.. sometimes they take them out to do a run thru of the game and tell them there places and sometime it will come back on after that.. But really who know if there gone for good or not.

Archived