Casey and Jesse met before BB

JFetch

Wow I wonder what this actually means. Could just be a mere coincidence that BB doesn't know about or could it mean they are actually in a secret alliance? I doubt it based on how Jesse actually got into the house. However the fact that Casey actually told Jeese about the plan tonight makes me wonder.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprise if the entire show was fake. Grodner needs to go, she's turned this show into a farce. I miss the good old days, like seasons 1-3 where it was really just an experiment, not sight gags and finding people more likely to have confrontation.

Yeah, I came across that and watched the videos a couple of days ago.

I wasn't sure when the video was taken, but figured that if it had been after BB10, they would have introduced Jessie as a judge or something.

From information at the page linked above, the video is from May 2009, which means after BB10.

But I think they are going off the day this was posted to YouTube (May 08, 2009), which is not necessarily soon after it was taken.

I think the video may actually be from 2008, which would mean that Jessie wouldn't have been on Big Brother yet.

So Casey would have no reason to remember him, at the time.

If indeed this was after BB10, there's no way Jessie can remember even half the people he meets at things like these, let alone some "old guy", especially when there are so many girls in bikinis around. And Casey was probably as unimpressed by meeting Jessie as most people say they would be, so he probably forced himself to forget that experience as quickly as possible. LOL

I'm taking this with a grain of salt....so what if they were both in the same place at the same time, doesn't mean they made a relationship out of that. At the end of the contest they probably went seperate ways never to see each other again until they ended up on BB...surprise! I'm going with Jedi on this

And Casey was probably as unimpressed by meeting Jessie as most people say they would be, so he probably forced himself to forget that experience as quickly as possible. LOL

Casey was just doing another DJ announcing gig ... and was hoping to get it over as quick as possible

so he could go home and mow the lawn.

and Jesse... (I'm sure) was just thinking about JESSE :rolleyes:

Ok.

Definitely found it.

May 3, 2009.

You can see Jessie at around the 3:30 mark.

And again at the 9-minute mark (for group photo posing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AATjGjeu1g

Jesse was a judge because he won the push-up contest, I think.

The video was edited, and the part where Casey introduced the judges was cut out, so I still don't know if his status as former Big Brother houseguest was announced, or if he was introduced simply as the winner of the push-up contest.

My cousin was there, she mentioned something about this a couple days ago, but I just was like whatever... I am so glad however you found the video. Jesse was tryin to hook up with her ALL NIGHT! What is even funnier is she said she would meet him later and never did... I asked her if Casey and Jessie hung out at all and she said no, not really that she saw.

Archived