Wednesday July 15th

Nothing special was happening before foth.

What's with the mics this year? Jeff, Jordan and Michelle are in the red room and I can't make out one word Jordan or Michelle are saying. Seems there's alot of background static or something nearly all the time.

Jeff is asking. There is a man hanging in the middle of the room with nothing but a puddle of water, how did he get there. It took Ronnie forever to figure it out. GAh, guy is not as smart as he thinks.

Wow, listening to them on the feeds and there is a plan to oust Chima. Michelle is after her because of the fight last night. They are just waiting for Casey to commit. Hopefully, Ronnie will vote that way, but I doubt he will because she's on his team.

Seems there may be a REAL chance that Braden is staying. Michele seems to have flipped. Jordan tells Laura that Ronnie will vote to keep Braden if Laura and Casey vote the same.

Ronnie's probably bullsh*tting them so they make themselves bigger targets. It just occured to me who Ronnie reminds me of:

grimace1.jpg

OMFG!!!!

This eviction night is gonna be one of the best ever!!! Have a feeling it goes down in the history of the show as one of the biggest surprises to the people in power. From what I am gethering off the updates Russell and Jesse have done nothing this week but make enemies in the house. Looks like Braden is staying.

Seems like like of folks conspiring against Jesse and Russell.

Might subscribe to the live feeds tomorrow night and do some updates if the site permits me.

How can Braden stay, so far I only count 5 votes to keep him (Casey, Michelle, Jeff, Jordan, Laura). Kevin & Lydia are the ones that would result in Braden leaving unless he could win over just one of them, but his confrontation with both of them seems to make that impossible.

Ronnie is too in love with hanging with the athletes to flip. As much as I would love to see Braden stay I don't think its going to happen. But at least a portion of the house is not laying down to the musclemen.

How can Braden stay, so far I only count 5 votes to keep him (Casey, Michelle, Jeff, Jordan, Laura). Kevin & Lydia are the ones that would result in Braden leaving unless he could win over just one of them, but his confrontation with both of them seems to make that impossible.

Ronnie is hatching something with Casey to get Russell. Ronnie looks to be voting for Braden right now.

If Kevin AND Lydia do not vote for Braden to stay, there is no plan. It's not going to happen. Jessie will vote out Braden if it's a tie because he wants to have a secondary alliance with Ronnie and Chima.

Jordan, Michelle, and Jeff are locked. Laura might do the smart thin and keep her teammate. Casey is almost a lock. Ronnie is a wildcard. It depends on Ronnie, not Lydia and Kevin.

Archived