If you could open the BB door right now and select one person to leave who would it be?

vannatc1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would tie Jesse/Natalie/Russell/lydia all up together and do one big push out the door. They are all ridiculous!

I would tie every single one of them up and push them all out. I haven't found one yet that I like.

Every single one of them!!!

This is the dumbest and most annoying group of people in BB history.

But if I have to chose one - it would be Chima - that diva bitch is no better than any of the others that use derogatory words to belittle others except she's worse since she waited for a LIVE show to say them. Plus I don't like it when they say crappy things about the other person so that they can stay. State your merits and why you should stay not why someone should go.

Yesterday I wanted to throw out Russell....now I want to KICK Ronnie in the ass all the way out the door, down the steps, through Hollywood, Ingelwood and righ into the Pacific Ocean!!!!!!!

WOW, just one? It's a big toss up for me between Russel and Jessie, but I also dislike Lydia, Chima, and Natalie. Kevin is another gay disappointment. But I'd like to see Russel go first just to see the athlete alliance, with the exception of Jeff, fall apart completely.

Lydia - because she is a liar, then Russell because he's soooooo arrogant, then Ronnie because he's really bad at this game, then Natalie because she follows Jesse around like he's God, then Chima because she thinks she's a Goddess. If those people were gone I think I could begin to enjoy this season.

natatlie...i can't listen to her anymore. i had to turn the tv off last night i was so irritated by her bullying.

Russell

Hard choice - I think RUssell. But wouldn't it be funny if it was Ronnie. He thinks he is soooo smart. Why are you letting the bullies bully you all over again?

Or maybe even Natalie - she thinks she can bully all the girls.

She said I hvae never lied in this house - oh, are you really 18?

She also said if I have a problem with you I'll come tell you - oh, that's why your bad mouthing Laura in the bathroom with the rest of the losers right now?

Under any normal circumstance I would say Natalie or Lydia, but i think its good if we wait around to see what happens....i see some trouble brewing as these 2 fight over Jesse (of all people). This should give the Springer show a run for its money.....

Archived