If you could open the BB door right now and select one person to leave who would it be?

vannatc1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a toughie, between Russell and Jesse... Jesse because he is just a douche bag and Russel begacuse he is the spawn of douche bag and reminds me of Crappy. I looked at the pictures in the pic thread and there is a pic of Russell up there while they are playing chess and I had to do a double take cuz I thought it was Cappy.... But even as much as I dispise egomaniac Jesse, I would have to say Russell... he is a loose cannon about to go off and it won't be pretty. I think it is dangerous for the others to be in the house with him. I mean seriously... the ogre chose to spell SHOTGUN as his word! Ya think he got his message across????

Russell.....

I'd say Jesse, but I know he isn't going to last long and Russell has a better grasp of the game than Jess..

I considered Lydia, but damn I am hoping she redeems herselve somehow someway......

Gotta go with Ronnie for trying to play all sides too fast and getting his stupid ass caught.

In my best Clintonian parsing, I'd say it depends on what the definition of person is.

If person is defined by ego then its a pick 'em between Gnatalie, Jessie the micro-headed tool, & Russell the muscle-headed stump.

I still can't figure out how they got their massive egos in through the door; there must be some sort of inflating ritual each performs under the covers as the humans sleep.

If instead, person is defined by the intellect, then all three can ride out the door on one ticket and still get a refund.

Your Ol' Pal Monk

Archived