What is the best season of Big Brother?

Guest Atreyu35

What is the best season of Big Brother?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best season of Big Brother?

• There was more than one that were equally great
    • All equal!

Guest Atreyu35

Hey all! First off I wanted to say that Mortys is such an amazing site. I'm a huge fan of the show and I can't wait til bb6, it's always the highlight of my summer.

Anyone from the CBS.com Live Feed Chat rooms??!!!

Is anyone in here from the chat rooms on the live feeds? I've been trying to find the people that I chatted with all the time! My screen name was 4_7Julie Chen - My chat pals and I always chatted in room 4_7 and we were really a close knit bunch! I'd love to find anyone from that room!!

Guest cappy
Welcome to mortys Atreyu. Hope you have fun here. Whenever I would get into the livefeed chats, I would just go in as my regular name "cappy". Lot of big issues about another one but oh well.

Guest XandraSkye

My favorite was Season 3. I thought they did a great job casting it and I loved Danielle. I was bummed she didn't win.

I still say the only reason she didn't win is because the HG's on the jury got to see her DR entries and they voted on emotion and not on who played the game the best. And Danielle didn't do anything that everyone else in that house hasn't done at one time or another, vented. I think that if they had sequestered that season she would of won. And I think that is the reason they started to sequester the jury. I think even the producers knew she was robbed!

Guest Tigress61

I voted for Season 3, because by then they got it right, but lets not forget Season 1, it started the whole ball rolling for most of reality tv. (at least for me :wink: )

Amy and Marcellus were my favorites, mostly Amy.

Guest miss_debi

HEY JACKIE !!!!

that is such a hard call - season one got me hooked from the beginning - it had 4 of the best combination between nicole & hardy - shannon & dr. evil will !!!

but season 5 had me completely glued to the t.v. - i felt much more drawn to the whole show - the whole d & d thing - the marvinisms, the cowboyisms - "nervousing" - and the hollyisms "what is government cheese" - LMFAO !!!!!!!!

8)

My favorite was Season 3.  I thought they did a great job casting it and I loved Danielle.  I was bummed she didn't win. 

I still say the only reason she didn't win is because the HG's on the jury got to see her DR entries and they voted on emotion and not on who played the game the best.  And Danielle didn't do anything that everyone else in that house hasn't done at one time or another, vented.  I think that if they had sequestered that season she would of won.  And I think that is the reason they started to sequester the jury.  I think even the producers knew she was robbed!

I totally agree Skye! Loved Danielle and I loved that season..I still crack up when I picture her in the Diary Room making Devil horns and saying Roddy is the devil!

Oh and who could forget Amy and her nemesis Key-whore-a :rofl

Guest XandraSkye
Wasnt Amy the plump Nashville girl who ate cheese?

Yes, but she wasn't that plump. Just normal sized. She might of looked that way compared to the other women who were size 2 (which is not the norm). And remember, the camera adds 10 lbs. (why is that? I never understood that.)

Didn't she come back by a vote from the HG's  :?:

Yes, that was her.