Monday, July 13th

tessieroo

OK...I need some help from people to sort through all this - Strategy discussion.

What was (or would be the strategic rationale for Russel to take Lydia down and put Braden up.

Why did they decide to keep Lydia over Chima? This is not making sense to me.

Did Lydia promise them anything?

Is Chima really still a pawn?

Is the 1st week of play generally this intense?

Seems to me that folks are playing too hard too quickly.

This kind of intensity usually seems to take root at least a few weeks into the Show - I could be wrong.

OK...I need some help from people to sort through all this - Strategy discussion.

What was (or would be the strategic rationale for Russel to take Lydia down and put Braden up.

Why did they decide to keep Lydia over Chima? This is not making sense to me.

Did Lydia promise them anything?

Is Chima really still a pawn?

Is the 1st week of play generally this intense?

Seems to me that folks are playing too hard too quickly.

This kind of intensity usually seems to take root at least a few weeks into the Show - I could be wrong.

Russell saved Lydia to gain her loyalty, which she gave them. As far as I know, Chima is still the pawn - unless Braden can turn things around, which is unlikely after today (although stranger things have happened on bb.)

I think it's a far more intense first week than other seasons. I usually don't even get into it much the first week.

Russell saved Lydia to gain her loyalty, which she gave them. As far as I know, Chima is still the pawn - unless Braden can turn things around, which is unlikely after today (although stranger things have happened on bb.)

I think it's a far more intense first week than other seasons. I usually don't even get into it much the first week.

That is why all the fighting with everyone vs. Braden or Jeff or Jordon is confusing. If I were Lydia I would think (once I was officially off the block) I would keep the original alliance together and get Chima out of the house. If Lydia does get into "Russell's alliance" she is down there in the pecking order. She had no control on who they put up - just that she got herself off the block.

Given what little I know about these people I think Lydia would be better off to align herself with Jeff, Jordon, Braden and Kevin for a tight fivesome and get rid of Chima. The athletes are a natural target because they have a team of four - any other person that is not in the athlete alliance that does not try to break that stronghold in the next two weeks are fools.

Given what little I know about these people I think Lydia would be better off to align herself with Jeff, Jordon, Braden and Kevin for a tight fivesome and get rid of Chima. The athletes are a natural target because they have a team of four - any other person that is not in the athlete alliance that does not try to break that stronghold in the next two weeks are fools.

Very good take on the HG.

That is why all the fighting with everyone vs. Braden or Jeff or Jordon is confusing. If I were Lydia I would think (once I was officially off the block) I would keep the original alliance together and get Chima out of the house. If Lydia does get into "Russell's alliance" she is down there in the pecking order. She had no control on who they put up - just that she got herself off the block.

You'd think, but Lydia isn't the sharpest tack in the box. The more I watch her, the more obvious it is.

There is no game play this year. Its a dang free for all. Can we pin down who exactly is behind all this drama? Is there just one person?

LOL...you called it there. This appears to be just mob mentality. Michelle and Casey (to some degree) are playing it pretty cool by not inciting too much drama. But these folks are like tazmainian devils moving from person to person and inciting riots.

There is no game play this year. Its a dang free for all. Can we pin down who exactly is behind all this drama? Is there just one person?

Well week one usually doesn't consitute for any game play. I think we've actually seen more players attempting to play the game in week one this season than in any other. But then there's what Ronnie is doing and just over doing it. Chima is an idiot for even nominating herself to be the pawn too. What reason is there to hide an alliance if its the first week?

Anyway, right now I do think the Atheletes are playing "the best game". I hate to say it, but as of now I think they are in a nice spot. They got the brains on their side, Lydia was saved by them and Kevin seems to be stuck with Lydia.

I don't watch the live feeds but from the sound of it the only people against them are Jeff (whose on their team) and I'm assuming the "Cool" group since one of them got backdoored.

I didn't like the year they had 'pairs' ... and HG's were voted out because of the other 1/2 of their pair.....

This is 3 times as bad :excl:

..... and it's given the 4 member HOH group an unfair advantage to start the game

(but, with this group it might bite them in the arse... hopefully)

Archived