Sunday, 7/12

erinjs

Yes these guys are SO intense for week one! they are going to burn themselves out before Sept., someone will go mad!

i haven't seen anyone using the religion card so far (I dont have feeds though) better off if religion is mostly kept out this season!

I haven't seen the religious card yet either. Except for Jessie seeming to pray before some of his meals, I haven't see anyone else as being religious yet.

Natalie just told Jessie that maybe they should take Chima off the block and have Lydia for a back up. Jessie said he likes her ideas and said hey that is why I keep you around.

Jessie said they can just rotate the HOH between him Natalie and Russel. They said they will run the house.

Jessie telling Ronnie the plan has to go through to get Braden out. Jessie told Ronnie they are keeping Chima because he is in the smart group and he is doing it to protect Ronnie. He said it is going to be the Athletes and Brains to the end.

After watching all the drama last night I thought these people would chill out today. Boy, was I wrong! roflmao

It's pretty amazing how the majority of the house has gravitated toward The Three Stooges. I can't wait until the next time the power shifts and they find themselves on the block. Woohoo, something to look forward to in all this insanity!! :animated_rotfl:

If Ronnie thinks the house isn't on to him going back and forth from the good side to the bad side he's not as smart as he thinks he is. ;)

Earlier today, while waiting and waiting for the POV ceremony to start, Laura mentioned that she has been in pain for the past seven days, and that she was supposed to meet with a doctor this morning around 10 o'clock, but the doctor had not shown up yet. The others seemed to think it was possible that she had a kidney stone.

Does anyone know if she finally met with a doctor?

They're not fighting because they won't get more beer unless they behave. Part of the boredom is because Braden is not pissed about going up, he knew it was going to happen, so there was no drama. Apparently the POV meeting was hillarious, he did some weird stuff they all are hoping makes it on the air.

Archived