Week 1 - Favorite and Non-favorite.

Favorites and Non-Favorites  

143 members have voted

1. 1. You've seen them in action now. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

Beginning to really really no stand Ronnie and Chima with the complaining.

faves - Jeff, Jordan, and Casey (can't believe I said Casey, but he is growing on me)

least faves - Russell, Jesse, Lydia (with a side of Natalie, Kevin and Chima)

I like Jordan, Jeff, Laura and Casey. I'm hoping one of them wins.

I hate Jesse, Russel, Natalie and Lydia. I'd like to see each of them go as soon as possible.

Ronnie and Chima irritate me. I could care less if they were evicted soon too.

Kevin and Michelle do nothing for me one way or the other. I hope they don't float through to the finals.

I did like Braden but I guess he's as good as gone now.

Dislike:

Jessie, not as annoying as last year but I still dont want him there, this is not Allstars 2 go home, good bye!

Natalie, like an annoying lil lap dog, barking all the time, the nick name "scrappy do" fits her perfectly.

Laura, her teeth and boobs are just ridiculous

Ronnie, he is becoming more annoying than Natalie, he is just all over the place flapping his mouth with his Beaker Muppet looking self.

Russell, is it my ears playing tricks or is he starting to talk like Jessie, if he speaks off camera I always thinks its Jessie talking. Identity Crisis!!

Lydia was annoying when her ass was on the block, but she is aiight

Michele, I wish she quit putting on those heels for BBAD she can barely walk in, girl just be the geek you are, America loves you.

Kevin, i love him so, i want him to go really far

Casey , he is cool, but he is beginning to get a little irritating to me

Jordan, i like her, she hasnt pissed me off as yet.

Braden cracks me up!!

Jeff, he is okay until he puts his feet up and does weird things with them. ewl.

Chima, I like her, she had her lil diva fit, hopefully its out of her system,so she can play the game.

Russell, is it my ears playing tricks or is he starting to talk like Jessie, if he speaks off camera I always thinks its Jessie talking. Identity Crisis!!

:lol:

I've been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to watch the feeds until yesterday. So imagine my surprise in seeing that so many people like Braden. I'm wondering why because he purposefully picked a fight yesterday trying to be "all that" and ended up throwing in a racial slur with it. So he's on my list of least favorites. This makes me like Lydia and Kevin more. But I voted for Casey because he kept himself out of all the fighting and nobody seems to really see Casey as a threat yet which is great game play.

I can't say that I like Russell or Jessie, but I do appreciate the fact that everyone is blaming each other for their nominations and not Russell, Natalie, and most especially Jessie. Jessie should actually be safe next week if this stays up. He can thank Russell for that.

I'm having a hard time picking likes/dislikes this year...I really do not like anyone so far, and dislike most of them.

Jordan, Michelle and Casey are the only ones that haven't irked me so far...so I guess they're my likes if I have to pick.

Russell...kind of a tool...but he is playing the game...maybe playing the best game so far...so I don't totally dislike him for that.

Chima...her laughing at her own snippy jokes really bugs the snot out of me...I won't miss her when she goes.

Jeff bugs me...made a few un-pc comments in his fight with Russell that I disliked...plus he did alienate himself from his clique (even though they are all idiots)...which is not good game play...especially in week 1.

Ronnie...makes me laugh (at him)...but for a BB fan, he really sucks at this game.

Laura is a complete snore...not even worth the effort to write anything more about her.

Kevin...eh...so far he's a snore too...I can't stand how he has started clinging to and sucking up to Lydia.

Braden...I didn't like him coming into the game, and still don't. I don't think he's as funny as others have said...he's more of a dolt. I really didn't like him after the racial slur he threw at Kevin...name calling in this game is ok with me...racial slurs are not cool.

Lydia...nope...she's psycho and her flipping and sucking up to Jessie really skeeves me!

Spike and Chester (:lol:) er...I mean Jessie and Natalie...ack! ack! ack!

I wanted to like Ronnie but he's digging a grave. He's talking way too much and tells lies that are not necessary. His game play is on overload. He will sell anyone out.

I like: Jeff, Michelle, Jordan.

Wasted space: Laura, Lydia, Chima.

Tools: Russell, Braden, Natalie, Jessie (although I like Jessie more in this season).

Undecided: Casey, Kevin.

Jeff is my favorite right now, but things might not go so well for him.

Jessie is my least favorite. I didn't like him last season, and he already got a chance.

However, the "side" of the house that I usually go with does not end up winning (with the exception of last season, the last time someone won from the side I liked was Lisa in season 3! {I can't remember which side I liked in season 5}), so let's hope I actually chose right this season!

ERIC'S BB8 THOUGHTS ON THE SEASON

-his myspace

[im going to highlight stuff to make it a little easier on the eyes.

By Eric Stein

Andddddddddddd, I've returned from my mini hiatus to bring the goods. I'm back where I belong

I totally agree with the front runner list previously posted. I can't stomach cockiness and arrogance so right off the bat I would kick Russell and the other musclehead, Jesse to the door. I know this is probably old news for those of you who follow the live feeds and are more up to date than I am but I can't understand why the house is just lying around letting the Athletes (known otherwise as "jocks") pick them off one by one and run the house. Time to rally around Jeff and form their own new alliance. One by one. pick. pick. pick.

Archived