Pov Discussion

uvp

At least the POV should be over by the time BBAD comes on.

Yeah, but CBS has probably forbidden the house guests to talk about the POV o BBAD. By the was love your avitar.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really tried to watch Chima earlier when she was looking up words in the dictionary. That laugh she has goes right through me like fingernails on a chalkboard. Why do they always have to have HG with squeaky voices or a bizarre laugh. She could leave next week AFAIK.

If Lydia had played it cool the past couple of days I think the HG would have picked Chima and she would have been safe. Even if Chima leaves on Thursday I believe Lydia won't be far behind thanks to her actions over the past couple of days. It's a shame cause I liked her.

I was really hoping for the gals to join together this season but it's apparent that isn't going to happen. They've all be so catty with one another it borders on pathetic.

Their ratings were pretty good last summer so WTF shouldn't they let us BBAD users and web folk know what's going on. How can any bunch of idiots on that show keep their mouths shut anyway?

Call me BB psychic...but IMO, based on preview of Chima on block holding chair over her BFF Natalie's head, possibly because she said last night said she would leave noms as they are...

russell pov winner

I'm pretty certain Russell will leave the nom's the same...based on conversations that I heard between him and Jessie earlier today. He def would not use it on Lydia. If he did use it...with Jessie's permission of course :rolleyes:...he'd use it on Chima and Jessie would put up Jordan. You never know how things will change though...

i could see them using it just to be on the safe side that lydia or whoever they want out leaves. that was april mistake last season when memphis was on the block with jessie. she should have got jerry to use veto

Archived