new twist  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new twist?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not anything like bb9... you can put up anybody you like except 2 people.. Gives you a safety net if you Win HOH week 2, you still have a chance of being safe week3, even though you cant compete..

AND if you want a member of your clique out, you throw the challenge to a differnt clique with plans of getting your partner out... I like it.. Its better then teams.. I thought they would have to nominated together.

I thought the twist/comp tonight was orchestrated for Jesse to get back in the game. Of course the athletes would win that. Uuuuugh. I'd have much rather seen Brian in again. It would have been great to see his scheming, knowing the mistakes he made the first time around. I was scared for a minute that the mystery female was going to be Natalie the Matty stalker. Thank God is wasn't her.

I don't like it. It makes it too similar to Survivor with the tribes. I prefer the every man for himself scenario with the secret alliances that the players themselves choose to make. It makes it more interesting with multiple groupings and swapping sides.

As for Jesse being back, it was hard enough having to watch him the first time around. We've already had him shoved back in our face with the gorilla appearance. The sooner he's gone, the better for all of us!

i think immunity should be earn not given by luck of being in right clique

Im glad you like it too Dream.. I see a bunch of good game play that will come out of this, Espcially when somebody wants a member of their own clique out.. will make a very good strategy sessions to come out..

--

Though I like the original simple game, I dont think this is a bad twist.. alot better then I thought.. I like it.

-- AND they didnt over do it.. your only safe if YOU, or 2 other people win... the odds are still against you.

I don't think they'll keep this clique thing going on the entire season-- would they? (noooooo!) It does put a different social twist on the game, making it interesting, but I'd be willing to bet that BB will change it up after a few weeks and get back to the norm.

I thought the twist/comp tonight was orchestrated for Jesse to get back in the game. Of course the athletes would win that. Uuuuugh. I'd have much rather seen Brian in again. It would have been great to see his scheming, knowing the mistakes he made the first time around. I was scared for a minute that the mystery female was going to be Natalie the Matty stalker. Thank God is wasn't her.

I wanted anyone but Jessie to get in but I agree, it was orchestrated for him to return.

welcome..

BUT anyone of them had a chance.. Girls first off had an advantage.. AND smaller people did..

I thought it was fair.. Most stayed a while..

---

And of course they cant keep this going all season, espcially when people start running low.. Probably 5-7 weeks tops.... then it will be done.

but it does seem like this twist was put in place to prevent the big mobs from forming

the herding of the past season should decrease due to this

i think dont quote me lol

I like the twist, just not the former HG back in the house, especially Jessie.

Hopefully this will only last two weeks. B/c if two people leave the same group, that's really a disadvantage.

That's what I think. This twist will be short-lived.

LOVE your avatar. So cute.

I like the team aspect of it but not the fact that 2 others get to stay if their team member wins. It's unfair to the other HGs and it's gonna open a door to being egotistic and arrogance. I voted no.

And I don't like that Jessie's back. It almost seems as this competition was geared for the athletics.

Question: does anyone know how they decided on those 4 as possibilities to re-enter the house?

I don't like the twist... First I don't like Jesse being back, second, I agree that it isn't fair for all members of one group to be safe, just think if they know someone is really good at something, and that's a challenge, and they can all stay in for a while to keep the one that is good at the comp in, they could dominate that challenge, also it's too easy to massacre one group... IE: The jocks (yeah I know it's not jocks, but that's what I'm going to call them) could team up on the offbeats, making sure one of them leaves this week...

I just don't like the twist...

I like the twist, and I'm glad Jessie is back in the house. The girls and lighter people definitely had the advantgage in that competition. The only other former houseguest I would've wanted back would be Brian. I wasn't a fan of Cowboy and Jessica's voice gets on my nerves.

Archived