Which clique are you in?

BB cliques  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which clique would you be in?

• Brains
    • Athletes
    • Populars
    • Offbeats

Well, Yana, I also was a mom at 15 about 4 yrs before you....but par for the course, the "father" never stepped up. It seemed like after I had my son, a bunch of gals in high school got pregnant and were allowed to go to school, my school wouldnt let me go, I had to take home schooling classes. Even though I had a child, my friends were still the "wild child" bunch and I was socially accepted in all groups, but still classified myself in the off beat catagory because you cant fit a square peg in a round hole. :bangin:

I put myself down as an offbeat... Like I said I was a mother at age 15, which was 10th grade not 9th ( I was expecting and married in the 9th, had him in the start of 10th grade), but I stayed in school until the end of 10th grade, I just went to get my GED that summer and took the extra classes and got the high school diploma, so when my class mates started 11th grade I started nursing school, and it took me 16 months to finish that, so like I said, by the time my class mates were graduating high school I had been capped (graduating nursing school, in those days), and was awaiting my 18th birthday, which was 6 months away, so I could become a nurse...

lol I hate to say it, but when I first read above, I thought of Natalie from last year!! lol I was thinking Yana TMI!!!! lol

Our cliques in high school were, Geeks Freaks Jocks and Soc's, I was a freak (someone who partied), so I am guessing off beat would be where I fit in best.

I was a pot smokin' hippy gal who was captain of the varsity soccer team.

3 of 4 ain't bad! I was too stoned to care about hanging with the "cool kids".

Cata I'm right there with you... 41 years old with 7 tattoos... I didn't smoke pot until I was out of school and had got hurt and wasn't able to work, and was looking at losing my passion, which was being a nurse... I did wind up becoming disabled, and now am on disability from that injury... I never really got into smoking it heavy... I will say this though, I am all for medical pot all the way... When my husband was on chemo, it was one of the only things that made him have an appetite so he could at least try to eat, and Popsicles are the only thing that helped keep the food down...

If my husband were in the house he would be in the jocks...

I would say i was an offbeat. little girl with the big mouth didnt talk to many people but caused enough trouble...wasnt there much lol

offbeast for me, and I am 63 with tatoos,lolol, I only have one, but I got that one when it sure was not cool for females to have em. I ditched school more than I was there, never went to prom, was in the nerdiest lit society, and if there had been xbox 360 back then I would have been on it, for sure. B)

hmm in my school groups weren't clearly defined. people who were involved in sports or other extra-curriculars tended to be more well known, and thus more likely to be popular. athletes in particular enjoyed a popular status. if you were attractive, then that would supercede everthing else and make you popular.

I was definitely an offbeat! My Sr. Pic featured me with a foot hight green mohawk... so definitely an Offbeat, but then again I held a 3.92 GPA and went to all the parties and functions... but I still believe I was more or less the Offbeat of the school:)

Brains...but could easily fit in with the offbeats too.

I was an off-beat (or freak, if you will). But I was also sort of a brain. Not really popular and totally not an athelete.

I love that the majority of us that answered the poll, thus far, classify ourselves as off-beats.

Just came back here... and can't remember which one i picked. it says i already voted. haha . . . i can't decide between everything except athletes. i definitely wasn't that! but i was friends with just about all the different crowds and was in the best classes and did well in school. oh well. guess im not into labeling myself. :)

Archived