Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like him either.

Last night when Lydia was sucking up to him Jesse told her, "I know when I walk by people with my shirt off they are making fun of me."

No matter how buffed up he becomes he still sees himself as that 98 lb weaking from high school.

BTW was Jesse that religious last time. I noticed he prayed for like 5 mins before eating one of his many meals. That pig eats up all the available food. If I were a HG I would hide food from him!

BTW was Jesse that religious last time. I noticed he prayed for like 5 mins before eating one of his many meals. That pig eats up all the available food. If I were a HG I would hide food from him!

I noticed that last night too.. my husband said he did that last season too, but I don't remember it

You know what they say about a man with a small head....

haha...lala!! I really don't know what they say but I just had to say that!!! lol

For me Jesse is the absolute worst person to be back in the house...there just truly is not one single thing that I have ever liked about him. I highly doubt he has enough brains to change up his game so there won't be anything interesting happening there and he just sucks. Down with Jesse. :angry2:

I can't wait to find out why Jessie nom'd Chima and Lydia (2 girls) instead of nom'ing 2 guy (especially Braden.) They'd be competition to him.

Me thinks Jessie prefers the company of guys over girls...hmmm. He does seem to like butchy girls though...memories of MANchelle last season and now hanging with Mancelle's mini-me this season - Natalie.

Imagine if Big brother had all the Houseguests that America actually liked competing to come back. Howie(Athlete), Janelle(Brains), Lisa(Popular)Marvin(Off-Beat) instead we get to see Jessie? LOL everyone hated him last season hopefully we get more ratings with some tiny head ant eyes punk

It is clearly an unpopular opinion on this board, but I am glad that Jessie is back in the house. He is the kid from Iowa. He has worked very hard on his body and should be proud of it. Hopefully, he will have learned from last season and be less confrontational. I think that someone like Jeff will be out much quicker than Jessie.

Imagine if Big brother had all the Houseguests that America actually liked competing to come back. Howie(Athlete), Janelle(Brains), Lisa(Popular)Marvin(Off-Beat) instead we get to see Jessie? LOL everyone hated him last season hopefully we get more ratings with some tiny head ant eyes punk

I would rather have Jessie than Howie, Janelle or Lisa. And I don't think Marvin would have fit in with this cast.

Y'all - watch Jessie eat - it's disgusting. He parks his food in his cheek, for a long time, before swallowing - while carrying on conversations. I noticed this last year too.

:flex: I've named Jessie and Russell the steriod monkey boys :flex: Could either one of them be more vain? Always looking at themselves in the mirrors. Gack!

Archived