Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

Oh Elle..

The brains are the dumbest people in the house.. Did you see the HAVE/HAVE NOT competition?

They over thought it. They forgot that Big Brother competitions aren't THAT complex.

I loved Jordan saying she didn't know what a right angle was though, she's so adorable.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ then you missed seeing Jessie in his......what would you call them......stretch pants. Good lord!!!! I almost puked :drool:

yep and those blue pants proves our dbl pinhead theory,lololol

get rid of this stupid idiot! he says "you know what I'm saying?" after every word. NO! we DON'T know what you're saying cause you can't finish a sentence! they always put all the feeds on him too. please find someone else - anyone else!

I just got thru watching last nites After Dark, Jesse sucks along with a few others, they just sat around and waited till dinner was served up to them and Jesse kept asking , "is it ready yet?". I wanted to yell at him to get his ass in there and help, then to see the piggy way they ate. Laura chomps with her mouth open, which is one of my all time pet peeves, Both Russell and Jessie had the worst lookin burgers I have ever witnessed,lol. I love Kevin , he knows his way around the kitchen and works clean when he is cookin. Jessie just always has to turn the convo back to himself, he disgusts me.

Funny thing tho I was watchin Jessie and he seemed to be laughing at Jeff and Braden alot, wonder if he is regretting his move of putting up Braden, I wish Chima would get gone, or Lydia. I am not likin her at all at this time. Can you say Phony!!!!!!

I always wonder... how can a mother be proud of a son who is this totally useless... his crowning achievement is wrapping a measuring tape around his bicep 20inches? "No, no, my Jessie isn't a doctor or a lawyer- he's a world-class meathead! Sniff, Sniff, so proud!"

Fatcat - Jessie was saying last nite, to Russ and Nat that they might need Jeff someplace down the road. I also noticed Jessie joining in the back yard laughs with Jeff Braden Casey, Nat joined in too. Hmmmmmmmm...........perhaps they are realizing King Jessies HOH week is almost up and are mending some fences.

AngeloJoe snapped a couple of great Jessie captures.

jessad.jpg

jesscheek.jpg

Truth be told I'm liking Jessie more hating Jessie less than last year.

Then again, it's only Week 1. The King of Naps still has lots of time to get on my nerves.

(That will probably happen as soon as he starts making that annoying noise again, all the time.)

Don't forget, you can always look at the latest pictures in our Picture Forum.

I know right?? I seriously think before this week is out the worm will turn yet again and it will be byebye Chima. Especially after Lydia showed her ass this afternoon in that fight, or so I read, and what was Kevin thinking, getting in the middle of that?? ewweee I would stay away from Lydia, lololol

I know right?? I seriously think before this week is out the worm will turn yet again and it will be byebye Chima. Especially after Lydia showed her ass this afternoon in that fight, or so I read, and what was Kevin thinking, getting in the middle of that?? ewweee I would stay away from Lydia, lololol

I think you're right. We've seen these flips many times before. I'd guess that totally new alliances will be forming. So much drama the first week!

I'm hoping it doesn't flip! I have Braden picked to be evicted this week...:giggle:

I dont think so... Braden has burn too many bridges, but there is going to be a new alliance when he is gone! Unknowly Lydia threw some people together. The brains and the populars! Then Casey is going to turn because he wantst to be with whatever group is running the house..we will see next week! Game changes...Braden sealed his fate when he called Kevin a Beaner...no one will not openly support him without being look at in a simular way.

I dont think so... Braden has burn too many bridges, but there is going to be a new alliance when he is gone! Unknowly Lydia threw some people together. The brains and the populars! Then Casey is going to turn because he wantst to be with whatever group is running the house..we will see next week! Game changes...Braden sealed his fate when he called Kevin a Beaner...no one will not openly support him without being look at in a simular way.

remember that Chima has made racist remarks. The thing is when she makes them she laughs like she is joking.

I think Braden still has a chance. He can make a deal with the Athletes not to put them up. I assume Chima has done then same but I think they like Braden more.

remember that Chima has made racist remarks. The thing is when she makes them she laughs like she is joking.

I think Braden still has a chance. He can make a deal with the Athletes not to put them up. I assume Chima has done then same but I think they like Braden more.

Problem is the only one to hear Chima's comment was Natalie and I don't see Natalie spreading the word that she disrespected the white folks ... we can hope cuz Brayden at least adds some excitement to the show being the surfer dude! ... He plays a very good surfer dude too lol

What a waste of a BB slot!...and a waste of a human being...a muscle and no brain doesn't even make a good Burger..and making Lydia jump when he whines only causes me to go lower on my Lydia evaluation Scale ...I think those 2 have fallen faster in a week than anyone in the history of BB

I think Marty is correct. Chima is very passive aggressive and makes those backhanded comments in a joking way which is BS. Even tho Natalie may have been the only one to hear it literally, I think Lydia is starting to fall in her charm, what she had of it. She is ssoooo fake. Even her not joining in with the group last night was so high school, she could've sat out there and laughed and told stories, she is nailing in the nails to her coffin,lol

I want Braden to stay and Chima to go, but I am not so sure it will happen, but this game changes soooo quickly. weird first week

I so far haven't been able to get into this season this year... and of all people to bring back Jesse... he is damn arrogant. I can;t stand him, and couldn't stand him in his season. WASTE OF SPACE CBS! HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!

Archived