Jordan - BB 11

CeCiMom

I'm just ready for next week when there is a whole new HOH. I don't care who it is as long as it's not an athlete(excluding Jeff).

Unfortunately, Jeff would have to still nominate someone outside the Jock team (for now).

I like Jordan.

I really hope she is as genuine as she appears to be.

Even though I think she and Jeff might make a cute showmance couple, she did tell us "No Boogers!" during this season for her (meaning no sex)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

show tonight confirmed what i always suspected

she is an idiot

Jordan is probably my favorite at the moment. She seems like a nice girl. Let's hope she stays that way.

I think she's a ditz but she's on my list of rooting for because I think she's a good person ...............so far. She seemed a lot more accepting of others when they first walked in imo.

I just hope her and jeff start something.

Jordan had a better boob job than Laura.

Jordan doesn't really want to be there. If you're unwilling to kiss butt then WTF are you doing in BB house? Jeff and Jordan are the next two on The Muscled Ones' hit list. Hope somebody takes out Natalie first.

Jordan had a better boob job than Laura.

Jordan doesn't really want to be there. If you're unwilling to kiss butt then WTF are you doing in BB house? Jeff and Jordan are the next two on The Muscled Ones' hit list. Hope somebody takes out Natalie first.

Don't recall Dick kissin to many buttz ;)

Jordan is nothing like ED. ED used intimidation to win BB. No way was ED laid back about anything.

ED won because he (and Dani) could win comps when they needed to or get off the block when they needed to. If you win comps, you survive. If you loose you go home.

I like how Laura, Ronnie and Casey all noticed the similarities between Jordan and season-8's Jessica, "You two would be BFFs"

It's funny how she has no idea who she is though.

I kinda wish Jessica was on the show so we could see them both bond.

And maybe have a pillow fight or something. :drool:

^^^^ Not after tonite, BBAD, Jordan was a stupid fool. I'm disappointed. And I noticed - if she pulls on the sides of her hair one more time I'm gonna :drool: She's a sloppy drunk. Jeff run fast, run far.

Archived