Jordan - BB 11

CeCiMom

I saw in the picture thread where her and Lydia are dressed alike from the little nighties (different colors) down to the platform shoes. Anyone see how that "happened?"

From what I saw it seemed to be 90% bordom and 10% (on Lydias part) ploy to gain male support while on the block.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jordan for some odd reason...and I never go for the perky blonds (except for Janelle...I really couldn't stand Jessica, Amy, Danielle, Kisha,....)

I think she'll be around for awhile...hoping so anyway.

I enjoyed learning more about her life outstide BB this morning. She seems really nice. I like her.

I'm sorry, but how long have microwaves been in existence and Jordan was still going to put a METAL bowl in it to warm up salsa...

Hello, earth to Jordan!!!!!!

What is Jordan doing letting the bubble head lay on her? OMG Jeff is so much more and then some...gack

2:40 BBT

Jessie has gone down to take a nap (big surprise!) in Natalie's bed.

In the bubble-wrap room, Braden is lying on top of Jordan, with Jeff right next to them.

She cute, very pretty. Sweet.

She's started out very well liked, but as of recently she's beginning to get a bit too emotionally evolved too early in the game in my opinion.

I changed my mind. That first night gave me a bad impression. I think she still is a little ditzy but I like the way she is playing the game. She genuinely seems like a very nice girl. She won't make it far but I like her.

She's started out very well liked, but as of recently she's beginning to get a bit too emotionally evolved too early in the game in my opinion.

ITA....First Lydia now Jeff she's gonna get played while she should be playing THE GAME, I think Jeff likes her but he is also playing the game all the time.

Jordan is best looking girl on show IMO. I like her better. But right now she's running interference between Jeff and Lydia and getting between those two right now is not a good place to be. I love everybody that hates Jesse.

Poor Jordan. She's a follower. Needs a Boyfriend and a Best Friend to be a whole person. She's nice enough but not strong enough of a personality for me yet. She's on my "meh" list. Not writing her off yet though, she may surprise me.

I don't think Jordin trusts Lydia anymore. I think she's hoping Lydia will pull her head out of her butt where Jesse/Russ/Nat are concerned. I have to say I was REALLY impressed by her last night when Lydia pulled her up to HOH with Jesse/Nat to try and convince her Jeff was a horrible person. Still don't understand Lydia & Jesse's logic there with Jeff not trying to keep her off the block, but that's a whole other thing. Jordin just sat there looking at them like she thought they were crazy.

I'm just ready for next week when there is a whole new HOH. I don't care who it is as long as it's not an athlete(excluding Jeff). I'm really curious to see how the rest of the house really falls & if they are going to continue to act like pod people and do everything Jesse tells them.

Jordin DOES have moments of clarity that leaves you wondering if she might not be a real blonde after all...her allegiances are to be admired and respected in my opinion. Her cute features make her easy on the eyes when I listen to her points of view and she does have some solid ones.

Archived